9

Today we had another toman meet mikey told us that we would fight against such a strange gang so hold on against valhalla and they are really strong there blah blah blah

Timeskip to valhalla arc

We were almost finished with the fight when suddenly baji rammed a knife into his stomach "BAJI DAMN SHIT WHAT ARE YOU DOING ?!" I screamed  at baji that fall  straight in chifuyus arms . I ran to chifuyu and sat down next to him chifuyu many tears ran down his face just like mine.

After all the stress I stayed at chifuyus place  as it happened, so first we went to my aunt so bajis mom and broke the news that baji is dead. After that we went to chifuyu and bargained at each other. After that I fell asleep in chifuyus arms and yep now I sleep here in chifuyus arms. When I woke up in the morning me and chifuyu had breakfast together he gave me sweatpants and a tshirt that I'm wearing.

Then after breakfast I went home. I still didn't realize that baji is really dead now and I will never see him again a small part of my inner self has just died baji was always there for me and always made me laugh but I knew that baji didn't want any of us  to be sad that's why I quickly wiped my tears away and just listened to music.

Tomorrow was baji's funeral I didn't feel ready for it but I had to go to baji's honor.

Timeskip funeral

Many of our friends and  half-toman and  families sat here . Even mikey and draken a few tears flowed down their face but I no I stayed cold baji would not have wanted me to cry. But for that I had to comfort Chifuyu who was sitting next to me and felt half a sea crying, I mean I understand him and I would like to start crying too, but I have to be strong for baji for me for everyone.

So I took chifuyu in my arms and comforted him. After the funeral I went to eat chifuyu mikey draken noodle soup together because they wanted to cheer me up because they said it would be the worst for me I think they were right.