11

It's been two months since baji's dead

It's been two months since baji's dead. Not much has changed just draken and Emma being together. Well, I and chifuyu just paired them up since then, chifuyu also has a nickname "chifufu".

Chifufu
Hey y / n are you coming out?

Y / n
Yaa

Chifufu
Okay, see you soon, I'll pick you up

After ten minutes, chifuyu picked me up. We then went to the beach together because it was already dark we looked at the stars and talked.

"Tell me y / n do you still hate me?" ~ Chifuyu

"So chifuyu I mean maybe I only hated you because everything about you was perfect from head to toe and maybe I only hated you because I didn't want to admit that I love you." ~ y / n

Suddenly I noticed Chifuyu's hand on my cheek and his lips on mine were soft even his fucking lips are perfect. So we sat there on the beach and kissed while the moonlight shines on the sea. That moment was just perfect, everything was perfect.

Baji always meant that nothing happens by chance and that everything has a meaning in a life well if baji had not died, me and chifuyu would never be here together and kiss each other.
When me and chifuyu parted I looked up at the sky and just said "thank you baji for everything" When chifuyu suddenly turned my head and said "I love you " and then kissed me.

"And so, my children, your mom and dad fell in love with each other and now you can finally go to sleep!"
Said y / n to her kids. . . .

End.

I hope you enjoyed my fanfictoin. Your author-chan