Larry almost exposed

Harry and Louis had come out with their brothers. They're all cousins and a same-sex relationship isn't very tricky though, it's not like they're gonna pregnant. So they're all agree that as long as it makes people happy and doesn't hurt anyone, then everyone must support them.

Louis and Harry are having their loving time in Louis' room. It's midnight now so they think there won't be anything that can disturb their private time.

All of sudden, a wave of knocking breaks their business, then a timid voice raises from the outside of the door.
- Louis...

"Jesus... hurry up hurry up..." Louis whisper-screams as the two quickly cut the smooch and find their clothes, swiftly putting on since they have just finished their business anyway.

Niall doesn't know about Larry yet, it's not like they're hiding it from him, because the world they're living in now isn't full of judgemental anymore, but... he just didn't know yet, and let him find out in this way's kinda awkward, or... maybe embarrassing. Plus, the kid still doesn't have "the talk" yet. They just love their little innocent brother so much, but they still can make sure, right when he decides to ask one of them, they'll teach him about that.

"What's wrong Niall?" Louis says while putting his shirt on. Harry now is fully-clothed, he decides to flop on the bed and pulls the blanket on to cover himself from head to toes.

- Louis, I want to sleep with you please!- Niall's voice croaking
- What's wrong honey? Why don't you sleep in your room?
- I have a nightmare... hic, hic... please let me in!

Louis opens the door, revealing Niall in a pajama holding his teddy bear with a pair of tears-stained cheeks, looking up at him.

"Awh... Come here!" Louis picks the short boy up and carries him to his bed.

Niall crawls into the middle of the bed and lays down with the teddy in his arms, looks at Louis who is quickly lays next to him later, and pulls the blanket up to cover both of them. Louis kisses the small boy's cheek and turns the lamp off.

Niall looks to the other side, looking for the bolster to feel a lump next to him, then he sees a piece of curly hair pop out from the blanket.

- Harry?
- Oh hello, Niall?- Harry greets
- You... You have a nightmare too?- Niall innocently asks
- Yeah yeah... It was... Pretty bad... Can I sleep with you two?

"Of course!" Niall smiles happily. "There are more people and the monsters can't hurt us!"

Harry and Louis chuckle at the blonde's comment and peppering all over his face.

"Harry, can I have the bolster?" Niall asks politely and Harry cedes him the pillow that he's holding.

"Zayn bought this for you right?" Harry looks at the teddy bear in Niall's hand

- Yeah Zayn said he will protect me from nightmares when he doesn't around
- So it's a he? What's his name?- Louis asks
- His name is Kevin
- Okay trade me Kevin or I'll take the bolster back!- Harry teasing the kid

Niall whimpers and fake crying, knowing his brother is just teasing him. Harry giggles and pulls the blonde's cheek, then starts talking with the teddy bear:
- Oh... Hi Kevin did you protect Niall well?

"Yes Harry, I was there holding him and soothing him when he has a nightmare"- Niall says in falsetto, pretending like it's the voice of the stuffed animal.

The older two burst out laughing at Niall's cuteness, and squeezes the blonde's face in hearty smacks

"Why are you so cute Niall?" Harry asks teasingly. Niall keeps his eyes on the teddy bear and dances it on his belly.
- Mhm? Where did you get that cuteness?- Harry repeats
- i don't know...- Niall says adorably

- Can I take it from you?- Harry teases
Niall shakes his head
- Why not? I want to be cute too!
- But you already are
- No I want to be cute like you, you're the cutest person I've ever seen Niall!

Niall stays silent again, he doesn't know what to say and just blushes at his brothers' compliments. Then lifts the bear and covers his face in shyness, letting out a squeak as Harry tickles his round belly.

"Okay, go to sleep, it's already late, you little puppy have school tomorrow," Louis says, slapping Niall's bum teasingly as the blonde buries his face into Harry's chest to hide away from him. Then the three brothers slowly drift into their sweet dreams.