Chapter 2

GUYS I AM SO SORRY I actually completely forgot I was writing a fic lol ummm yeah that's pretty much it  again sorry for not updating for like 3 months 😅 enjoy the next chapter

————————————————————

"Uhhhhh..." I look over at Shota "what's going on?" I ask him.

"Did you forget that daylight savings started yesterday (y/n)?"

"HOLY CRAP THAT WAS YESTERDAY I THOUGHT THAT STARTED NEXT WEEK!?"

"Well, it started today so the class has been going for an hour before you interrupted" He states "please take the seat in front of Bakugou"

I look around for the Bakugou kid to raise his hand to show me where to sit but he doesn't.

"He is the one that looks like a blond porcupine" a dual chromed boy drags

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU ICY-HOT BASTARD"

"I'm guessing that you're the porcupine then?" I question

"IM NOT A PORCUPINE"

"ok, ok chill man" I sigh while walking over to my seat, it's a bit of an awkward sit due to my wings but I manage. Halfway through class a scrunched up piece of paper rolls onto my desk, unscrunching the paper I read what it says 'wanna hang out later cutie? ;)' I look around for the owner of the note and see a yellow-haired dude with a black lightning bolt on the side 'i guess it was him then'

'what time' I mouth, he does the same 'after school' I'm about to say ok when I feel a rough kick sent to my back when I turn around I see the ash-blond shooting me a glare. I roll my eyes at him and turn back to the front.

The bell rings signalling that it's lunchtime, I pack up all of my supplies and shove them into my shoulder bag. Walking out of the classroom Shota tells me to meet him in the staff lounge to discuss some things.

Pushing the staff room door open I glance around looking for the messy-haired male or should I say Yellow Caterpillar. After a couple minutes of searching and clearly not finding him I give up and go to walk out when I am stopped by Toshi the buff version.

"HOW ARE YOU FINDING YOU FIRST DAY SO FAR YOUNG (Y/N)"

"Uh it's fine nothing really interesting has happened but then again I've only been here for about 3 hours"

"AND HOW ARE YOU LIKING YOUR CLASSMATES"

"They all seem pretty cool but this one kid is yelling and glaring at everyone all the time I just wish he could tone it down a notch"

"AHH YES YOUNG BAKAGOU DOES HAVE QUITE THE TEMPER BUT HE MEANS WELL. WELL ENJOY YOUR LUNCH I MUST BE GOING PEOPLE TO SAVE HERO TEACHING BOOKS TO READ GOODBYE YOUNG (Y/N)" Toshi yells at me before slamming the staff room door in my face.

"Umm ok bye" I mumble looking at the door that's 2cm away from my nose.

Walking down the halls is nothing special basically all of them look the same which is why I'm not surprised that lots of people have such lost looks on their faces.

Walking through the cafeteria doors and grabbing my lunch from Lunch Rush it's a  lasagna my favourite. Holding my tray I look around for a free table to sit at, noticing that there are none I decide to sit outside.

Turning away to walk out of the cafeteria I hear a high pitched voice screaming my name. Looking around for the owner I see a pink girl and the dude with the yellow hair from before waving at me. 'Mina Ashido and Denki Kaminari are their names'  I think while walking over.

I end up sitting next to Kaminari opposite Bakugou 'the porcupine' I snicker to myself earning a harsh glare from him. It is a bit weird trying to sit with my wings so I have to kind of turn to the right a bit so that they hang off the edge of the seat.

"So we still hanging out later cutie?" Kaminari questions while putting an arm around my shoulders.

"HEY I KNOW HOW ABOUT WE ALL HANGOUT TOGETHER AFTER SCHOOL" Mina excitedly says.

"I AM NOT HANGING OUT WITH YOU LOSERS ON THE FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL" Bakugou yells at everyone as I slowly peel Kaminaris arm off of my shoulder the weight of his arm plus having wings dangling off the seat is kind of straining my back.

'What's his problem' I shake my head. I look at the others who are all focused on Mina who is talking while wildly moving her hands around as if she was flying 'Cute' I giggle to myself. Bakagou gives me a weird look which I just shrug off.

"Do you want to come (y/n)?" The one with red hair questions me 'Eijro Kirishime I think it was'

"Sure if it's fine with everyone" I say.

*RINGGGGGG—RINGGGGGG*

The bell signalling that lunch is over goes. We all put our trays in the area that go in and head off to class together.

Ok so who is excited for season 4 part 2 of attack on Titan BECAUSE I AM sorry for any spelling mistakes that have been made this chapter was kinda rushed I don't know when I will update again but I will try my best I am currently away on holiday with my family so idk when sorry

Luv Hope <3