Chapter 1: The Broken Seal

"Meliodas...is he still alive?" a deep malicious voice, that belonged to Zeldris of Piety, asked. "Yes," Fraudrin answered.

"Master, I'm so happy that I'll get to see him again!" Chandler said joyously in his usual light, shrill voice.

"Fraudrin is that a human vessel you have there?" Melascula asked curiously. "Yes," was Fraudrin's simple answer.

"Wait, why did it take you three thousand years to break the seal?!" Galland asked accusingly.

"I've only been self-aware for sixteen years and I've only had this vessel for ten of those years. Besides, the last pieces that I needed to break the seal were scattered across all of Britannia."

"Then why is it that we were the only ones released from the seal?" Cusak asked flatly.

"Sadly, I didn't have enough of the goddess' blood to completely break the seal."

"Bottom line is this sucks." Derieri said rolling her eyes.

"If my memory serves me right then Edinburgh shouldn't be too far from here." Zeldris pointed out lazily.

"Before we leave, I think it wise that you meet a certain someone." said Fraudrin.

"And who would that be?" Gloxinia asked with a raised eyebrow.

"I speak of Meliodas' daughter." Fraudrin announced coolly. Everyone's eyes widened with shock.

"Master Meliodas has a child?" Chandler whispered.

"Yes, in fact her name is..."

(<>)

Hi lovely readers! So yes, I do realize that this chapter is only 200 words long and hence is very short. I am very sorry that it couldn't have been longer but it was to build up suspense. Also I DO NOT OWN SEVEN DEADLY SINS OR THE COVER OF THE FIC. They belong to those who wrote/ drew them. Yes, I know that Chandlier and Cusak were not initially released from the seal but it's for the story. I will be posting updates to the story every Friday but if I don't then it should be up on the weekend. I hope that you love the story and if you do remember to add it or favorite it. It will help others see the story. Now I write for fun and I want it to stay that way so please don't be too hard on me in the comments but feel free to leave criticisms of the story so that I can improve it.

~Tia-Marie