Chapter Thirty-Two- The Final Battle (1)

Fluffy zipped through the clouds on his screens and another one that carried Kitty who was still unconscious followed up close behind.

He took over XZ-4's brain and ordered him to walk into the sea afterwards. Fluffy assumed he drowned, but who knows if he didn't even need to breathe. If Kitty could wake up, she could cure both of their wounds with her powers. Fluffy had no idea how XZ-4 managed to wound her, she was supposed to be like water!

Fluffy bent down, searching around for Jackson over the crowded battlefield of Jeremy's men and the Scars' soldiers clashing against each other. But instead of Jackson, he noticed someone else that looked familiar walking amid the battle, freezing anyone who came too close.

"Paulie!" Fluffy called, descending on his screens to sweep beside him.

He looked up at Fluffy's call and raised his brows. "Fluffy!" He yelled back. "Do you see Jackson? Are you alright?"

"I'm fine," he replied, floating beside Paulie. Anyone who tried attacking him and Kitty were soon flat on the ground unconscious from the electricity flow on his screens. "I haven't found Jackson yet, but I figured it'd be quicker to find him in the sky." He nodded towards the spare screen beside him. Paulie rolled his eyes and clambered onto the screen as the three of them took off towards the sky again.

The clouds on top of the Dark Island were not quite refreshing. It was choking with ashes and a strong scent of sulfur, therefore they couldn't quite fly in the clouds without their eyes closed, so they had to glide just beneath it.

"Look!" Fluffy called, pointing at the distance. "That's Jackson... And Zac... And Jeremy... Oh! Driya's coming in the distance too!"

Paulie looked towards where Fluffy was pointing, and discovered Jackson talking with Zac beside Jeremy, standing beneath the smallest volcano of the three. Driya was running for them from the other side of the battlefield, and caused the three of them to snap around to look with a yelp.

At the same time Fluffy, Paulie and Kitty skidded to a stop beside them. Which surprised Jeremy.

"You guys survived?" he asked wonderingly.

"Thanks for the tone," Paulie scoffed. "But yes we did."

"Driya!" Fluffy gasped. "What happened to you?"

"Nothing important," she said lightly, rubbing off the blood from her face. "What about Kitty?" She nodded at her unconscious body.

"How did someone manage to cut her?" Jackson asked, shooting Paulie a glance, upon which he rolled his eyes in return.

"No idea," Fluffy scratched his head. "I was too focused on the codes."

"Maybe because she was too careless," Zac laughed. "Like she always is."

"I heard that!" Kitty yelped, suddenly getting up but wincing at her arm.

"You were awake the whole time?!" Fluffy cried.

"No," Kitty snapped sternly. "Just in time to hear that dumbhead."

"What have I done to deserve this?" Zac said, barely moving his lips.

"Where's Lucy?" Jackson asked Jeremy while Kitty went to chat with Driya about her cuts, then sent a bubbling water ball over to heal it.

"I strongly doubt that you will be able to fight her," Jeremy said quietly.

"Stop underestimating people!" Jackson snapped back. "I—"

"Looks like that pair of idiots haven't done their job right."