Filip Andrew Telford

Full Name:Filip Andrew Telford
Age:18
Date of Birth:February 1st,1960
Parents:Patrick Telford and Marianna Morgan
Siblings:AnaLissa Telford (14)
Race:Scottish European
Religion :Catholic
Schooling:St Lucas Boys Catholic School (1-12)

Background :Filip is the only son of Patrick and Marianna Telford who moved their small family to Belfast Ireland for Family purposes.

Filip struggled in school because of his Scottish lineage and the fact that he was new around Belfast,he quickly made friends with Donovan Scott and Henry McGregor.

His father was involved in the IRA since '54 and brought Filip into the cause when he turned 16 , Filip and Donovan both signed up for the army when they turned 16 ,under the orders of the IRA ,Filip was specialized in Medical assistance while Donovan was in Military Tactics,both were court marshalled 2 years later under the suspension of their involvement with the IRA.

His father was murdered a couple of months after he turned 18 under police fire ,which propelled Filip to further his involvement with the IRA.

Filip is also very protective over his mother and younger sister. He and his mother are both involved in the IRA but have not allowed AnaLissa to get involved yet.