The Scott-McGee Family

So I'm sorry for taking such a long time to update! Dedicating this chapter to abeautiesdesirepr21 ,you're such a wonderful critic! I appreciate the feed back :)

**********
*****
***

December 12,1977

Belfast,Ireland

The Scott-McGee Manor

Freya Marie Scott ,laid in bed awake for about 10 minutes and she could already hear her mother yelling downstairs in Irish Gaelic, she could also hear heavy footsteps come close to her bedroom door.

"Frey! " Yelled one her brothers from her door "Da,said to hurry up of you wanna go with us!" She quickly got up from her bed and changed into her red stripped sweater dress that ended just below her thighs and pared it with a thick pair of black riding pants and her dark brown riding boots. She was glad that her hair actually looked decent ,deciding to add a bit of mascara and her favorite red lipstick she quickly decided she looked decent and headed down stairs where her family was.

"Good morning Sweetheart"said her father as she walked towards his ,she pecked his cheek "Mornin' Da"she said as he placed a kiss on her forehead "Freya Marie Scott! Do you know what time it is!"demanded her mother "Ma it's only 9:50 in the morning "said "Donovan "Don"Scott ,one of Freya's older brothers who was two year older than her, "you should be up earlier to help clean and cook!"she said as she sat next to her husband "And you're wearing pants!"she said as she glared at her daughter,Devlin Scott McGee was a very traditional woman and often reminded her daughter about her role in the household which was to help around the house and obey while staying out of her father's business .

Freya signed "Yes Mother I am ,I can't exactly go out with Da and the boys in a dress"she said as poured herself a glass of orange juice "You shouldn't even be goin' with them "said her mother as she placed a platter full of scrambled eggs and sausage links on the table "Dev ,let the girl be"said her father as he placed a couple of sausage links on his plate "Cormac ,you give that girl too much freedom ,and when the day it turns on you and bites you in the arse don't come crying to me "stated her mother as she made her way to the kitchen .

Freya signed exasperatedly, her mother always had to say something about it was improper for her to go out with her father and brothers , Freya knew her mother didn't love her the way she loved her brothers , and Devlin didn't go to great extremes to hide that from her" Well aren't you gonna eat girl?" said her mother as she snapped Freya out of her thought "Yes Mother "she said as she reached for the sausage links ,her mother slapped her hand away "Grab a plate of fruit"she snapped "Dev, let the girl eat what she wants"said her father as her mother's eyes narrowed "Must you always contradict me Cormac? "She asked as she stalked back into the kitchen, Freya sighed exasperatly "Da ,it's fine ,I really should watch what I eat"said Faith as she served herself a glass of orange juice "Sweetheart, you need to eat ,not starve yourself "said her father as he looked at her.

Cormac Scott was not a man that one should defy nor lie to ,after all he was one of the IRA's leaders and son of one of the founders she pursed her lips before she served herself a small portion of scrambled eggs,2 strips of bacon and 3 sausage links and began eating ,Cormac smiled at his only daughter,he was glad that God had given him a daughter after having 5 sons ,unlike his wife Devlin, Cormac loved the idea of having a little girl ,someone who he'd always protect,someone to dot on ,it wasn't the same with his boys ,his boys were independent,a bit brawny and careless but he did love all his children ,Freya was a bit more special to him.

Although Cormac had been brought up in a conservative traditional Irish home ,where the man in the one in charge ,the one that has to make all the decisions ,he respected the women in and around his family ,he was also the most innovative IRA King ,he was the one that was always thinking forward , new ideas about their business , and because if that the IRA managed to expand and gain access to certain clients and merchandise to sell,but it also encouraged him to teach his daughter the ropes of the business and other essential things.