𝟐 [☼♡] • KAMO N.

Written by realityphantom

#⌒➴。NOTES:

• Requested by Animetye-23
• Kamo Noritoshi X Reader
• Male reader
• Fluff
• Romantic
• No manga spoilers
• 3rd POV

—Note(s): This is the student Kamo Noritoshi, not the ancestor.

DISTRACTED

DISTRACTED

0:15 ─❍──────── -3:00
↻ « ► » ↺
# ▁▂▃▄▅▆▇ 100%

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

"Ha, another point goes to me!"

Kamo Noritoshi—current third year at Jujutsu Tech's Kyoto Branch—could only sigh in defeat as his companion rejoiced a few feet away from him.

He just lost a sparring session again (L/N) (Y/N), another third year sorcerer at the Kyoto Branch.

The (H/C) haired male was good with a sword—far better than their younger peer Miwa, at least in Kamo's opinion. He was impressed to say the minimum, but (L/N)'s cocky smirk after beating an heir of one of the three great sorcerer clans was one he felt himself scoff at.

It wasn't like (L/N) was actually winning their little training battles, after all.

In truth, Kamo's mind has just been occupied with far more important things than training.

And by "far more important things," he meant confessing to the man he had feelings for, which happened to be the exact fool he was training with now. Kamo Noritoshi, a successor of the great Kamo Clan, was losing in amateur battles all because he was too nervous to confess to his little high school crush.

He could not stop his hands from trembling every time he lined up his wooden bow with its target, for that meant fleeting moments of looking (L/N) in his eyes. His dumb, (E/C) hues that Kamo hated himself for admiring.