The Ad (Pt 1)

Hello, we are L.O.V.E. Tell us some things about you, tell us some things you're looking for in a mate, and we do the work. In just 7 days we will find your Perfect Mate. Everyone's special, everyone's unique, everyone has that someone. And in a world of 8 billion, the thought of looking for that someone may seem daunting. That's why we do it for you. Stop by your local L.O.V.E. center, take a seat, and watch as your world changes forever. That's our promise.

*My sister turned off the tv.*

Sebastian: What's wrong?

Mia: You always perk up when you see that stupid commercial. I don't want you falling for that shit Seb. I mean c'mon, the "perfect person in 7 days"? That's such bullshit!

Sebastian: Look we can't all find our perfect person naturally like you guys.*I gesture towards Mia and her Husband*

Jake: Look man, it'll happen. I know some friends that are looking for someone, maybe I could hook you up. It's the least I can do.

Sebastian: I appreciate it man, really, but I think it's worth giving these people a shot. What's the worst that could happen?

Mia: That's the one thing you never say, that never ends well Seb.

Sebastian: Stop overreacting, it'll be fine. Worst case, they find a girl and we don't click. What's new?

Mia: I don't want you getting hurt again. Much less one month away from our move, you know we're gonna have a party. I need you to be as happy as you can be.

Sebastian: *I paused for a second* Thank you, but if it doesn't work, I can handle it. I promise.