The Plans (Pt 5)

The next morning, Amelia woke me up to my favorite breakfast, wearing nothing but my shirt from the night before.

*I look at her and smile*

Sebastian: Damn, you really know how to wake a guy up.

She smiled back, climbed back in bed, and we ate breakfast together. Later that day, the four of us were having lunch at our favorite local spot.

Amelia: Do you guys think a getaway with the four of us would be something you guys would enjoy?

Mia: *excited gasp* That would be so much fun! What do you think Jake?

Jake: I mean I'm down, I wouldn't mind getting out of town for a while.

Amelia: Well what do you say Seb?

Sebastian: I think I want nothing more than to get more time with you, ya know, considering how great you were before.

*I smile and wink at Amelia*

Amelia's cheeks turned to a light pink as she looked away smiling. Mia promptly balled up her napkin and threw it at me,

Sebastian: Hey!

Mia: Keep it PG, we're in public.

*Jake laughs*

Jake: Well, where are we going guys?

Sebastian: What about St. Lucia? Mia and I went when we were kids. It's got mountains, beaches, waterfalls, and no monkeys to steal our jewelry. It's absolutely beautiful.

Amelia: Mountains and beaches? A man after my own heart. *Amelia jokingly looks at me with her hands on her chest and I smile back*

Sebastian: Sounds like a plan.

Mia: When are we going?

Amelia: How about we leave on the first of next month? I'll handle the tickets; I know the sites to find discounts.

Mia: Sounds like a plan, we'll get with you both then.