The Day Of (Pt 2)

A few days later I head to the local L.O.V.E. center. When I walk in, a woman sitting at the front desk greats me,

Receptionist: Hi there, welcome to L.O.V.E., take a seat over there and just fill this out. *She hands me a tablet and gestures over to the sitting area*

The first section asked me about myself. First it asked me my name, then it had me describe my physical qualities, next were the personality questions. Once I answered them all, it said,

Now we're going to have you build your Perfect Mate. First, give us the desired appearance, then tell us what personality traits you find the most attractive. Be as specific as you can here, and you're guaranteed to get your perfect mate.

The questions were as follows:

What gender? I wrote "Female"

What hair color? I wrote "Blonde/Platinum Blonde"

What hair style? I wrote "Wavy/Curley"

What hair length? I wrote "Shoulder length"

What eye color? I wrote "Blue/Green"

What height? I wrote "Between 5'3" and 5'7"

  Next it asked some very specific physical questions, but those answers are for me to know.

Then it had me select different personality traits, and at this point with so much specificity, all hopes that this was legit were just about gone. So, I decided to make this as impossible for them as I could.

  I wrote: Kind, Caring, Funny, Genuine, Humble, Can finish the job she starts, and overall a reliable and great person to be around.

I was just having fun and didn't expect anything, but I submitted my information and left. I went on with my life, but of course, exactly 7 days later I got the email.