𝚅𝙸𝙸𝙸: 𝚂𝚒𝚡

Six's POV

Finally, Mono forgave me from what I did. I know that's horrible but I want to save the time back in that world. Now I know the real reason that, that world was like that.

It was my fault.

I want to do something for him for my mistake that I did to him. Now that I saw him again, his face changed.

He still has the messy brown hair and brown eyes but this time, it's now green. Its like a plant- no scratch that.

"Mono, they said that you'll be the one who'll show me around after your locked up session" I said, I looked at him and he's still eating 'food'. "They said that? And call me Deku, Six" he said as he pat my head.

"Okay Mo- I mean Deku. By the way, I've heard your current name was Izuku Midoriya, why is it Deku?" I asked him, he then awkwardly laughed.

"Well.... that's my hero name" he said and like he's hiding more. I just let it slide, because I'm still learning Japanese. I did learned before, before that world corrupted.

"Okay, I'm gonna make some distraction for you so that you wouldn't get bored" I said, he's kinda gloomy like before.

A Week Later

Its been a week since I've gotten in this world, Deku aka Mono is currently 15 years old which kinda shocking when I heard that. But I remember that, he reincarnate so I guess our age gap was far from my age.

Now I'm tying my necktie because they said I'm gonna attend classes with them. I'm struggling though.

I looked at the mirror, instead of a necktie, I did a bow tie. 'Wait, this is wrong' I said as I untie it and tie again. Then, I heard someone enters the room, it was Deku.

"Oh, you're struggling aren't you?" he said as he giggled. Well, its true though. I'm being tied up instead of tie tied in my uniform.

A few minutes later, my necktie was perfectly tied up. "Thank you" as I hugged him. "Your welcome" he replied.

"Shall we go then?" he asked as I nodded. We walk through the hallways, it was big making me jawdropped. "Woah, Its huge!" I was amazed making me shouted.

We walked around, as he showed me all the places here in school. This is my first time seeing a school being this big- no its gigantic.

Then, we went to our final destination, in the classroom. The door was big, very big. That made me blinked many times. 'Is there a giant monster attending a school?'

"You're shocked right, that the door is big?" he said, I looked at him. "Is it really?" I said, I'm afraid and at the same time excited.

"Well, to other batched or other class, there are many different size and height depending on your quirk" he explained as I nod. Wait- "What is a qu-" I was stopped when Deku went enter the room.

"Stay there until the teacher say so, okay?" he said, I only nod. Then I wait outside of the classroom.

No One's POV

Deku enters the classroom and a lot glares are what he met. All of them went silent as if he was a scary teacher that can make students shut up.

He went to his desk and sat in there. He then looked at the window that has a good view of the sunny day. "Okay, since the problem child was here, you can finally meet your new classmate" the blacked hair teacher said and cueing the girl to enter.

He turned into a big yellow worm and sleep leaving his class on the girl. "Hello everyone, my name is Six and I'm Mo- I mean Deku's friend" the yellow raincoat girl introduced.

"Or Deku's girlfriend" the pomeranian dog barked as some of them blushed especially Deku. "She's not, and she's only 9 years old" the broccoli boy defend.

"D-Do you have any q-question?" Six said as Momo raised her hand. "What's your quirk, Six-san?" she said as she looked at the person who asked the question.

"Oh, how rude of me, my name is Momo Yaoyorozu. You can call me Momo" she introduced herself to the new girl. "Uhm... before I answer that question..... what's a quirk?" this made the class dumbfounded.

How could someone doesn't know about quirk? That's probably the question in their mind and as for Deku he remembered that she was from another world.

'Oh right, she's still new to this world' he thought. "Six, quirk is a superhuman ability that a person can possess. In other words, that's what we called to the unnatural power of a person in this world" he explained to his friend as she nodded.

"Oh, what was my quirk then?" she said as they all face fault at her. She just awkwardly smiled at them and curious at the same time.

"I can only think that your quirk is cannibalism" Deku said as they all looked at him who couldn't believed it. "Are you sure that, that's her quirk? How could a sweet child like her have that kind of quirk?" Uraraka said as some of them nod in agreement.

"Well, if you just witnessed how she eats.... you wouldn't wanna know" Deku then looked away from them and smiling like an idiot.

"I guess that's my quirk then" Six said it happily. 'Are you sure that was really her quirk?' they all thought the same. "That was her quirk" a familiar voice said. It was their principal, Nezu.

Class 1-A are search of where their principal was. And when they find him, they saw him quivering. 'Why is he trembling so much?' they all except Deku and Six thought.

"Hi mr. Mousy" Six said as she waved to him, the mouse(?) respond is a squeal. "Don't worry, Principal Nezu. She won't eat you, she already ate some mouses that was lingering around" Deku said and Six nodded.

This made Nezu squeal but more high pitched than earlier making him run away. 'So it was really her quirk?' this made them high in guard to make sure that they wouldn't get eat by the 'innocent' young little girl.

"Is there another question?" she asked them, as the four eyes raised his hand. "Before I ask, my name is Tenya Iida. I'd like to ask you, if I'm not rude, that why don't you have a surname?" that made them murmur, yeah they find it strange that the girl doesn't have any surname.

"She's in special case that, she doesn't need to have any surname" Deku answered. "Oi, Deku, why the h*ll you are the who's answering her question?!" Bakugo said.

"Why don't you asked her?" he said as he looked at Six and she nodded. "I'm still new to this world so I asked him if he could answer the questions that I don't know" she timidly said.

"New to this world? What was that mean?" This time Jiro asked a question. "I came from the other world" Six said as she then point her index finger to Deku.

"That same goes to Deku, or should I say Mono" she revealed.