Part-14

Aella Pov
(We all are having dinner right now.I am drowned in the thoughts of Chan.How will I save him?My trail of thoughts broke as I heard Jin Oppa calling me)

Jin:Aella we need to go for shopping so get ready ok?
Aella:For what?
Jin:Taehyung didn't you tell her?
Taehyung:I will tell her later hyung.
Aella:Tell me what?
Taehyung:We are getting married. (He said sternly)

Aella:WHAT! FUCKING NO! (Suddenly he grabbed my wrist and yanked me towards him)
Taehyung:Keep your voice LOW! because I have my own ways to keep your mouth shut you know that right?(He said hardly squeezing my wrists as I hissed in pain I nodded vigorously as I felt as if my wrist was going to break...He harshly let it go and I went to my room)

Taehyung Pov
How long will you resist me Aella?
Today or Tomorrow you will be mine anyways. I just can't wait to marry you..Marry the love of my life.

Aella Pov
I am not weak. But I can't just attack him in front of his gang it would be a foolish act...And I won't marry him I will die but marry him?Hell no! I will kill him Tonight.

At Night
11 pm
Aella pov
The mansion was filled with silence not a single voice could be heard I peeked out of my door and tiptoed towards Taehyung's Door...I slowly pushed it stepping into the pitch dark room and spotted him sleeping so peacefully on his bed...At that moment I was again battling with myself whether I should kill him or not?But I have to kill him.

At that moment I was again battling with myself whether I should kill him or not?But I have to kill him

Oh No! My heart is thumping so loudly I can only hear his soft snores and my heartbeats...I went near to his bed...I slowly placed my maresciall knife on his chest...My eyes got filled with Tears..Taking a deep breath I pulled the knife back with force and dashed it towards his chest, But to my bad luck...
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
:
His eyes shot open as he grabbed my arm tightly pulling me onto the bed He pinned my hands above my head...
His eyes were so much red only rage could be seen..He growled in anger.
Taehyung:WHAT WERE YOU TRYING TO DO??(I stayed silent and was glaring at him..We both just glared at each other I tried to free my wrists But he pinned it more hardly...)
Taehyung:That was a wrong Move Baby...

Aella:LEAVE ME!
Taehyung:I won't.
Aella:You have no power over me you asshole!
Taehyung:You sure about that? Then let's check it...
______________________________________
To be continued...
Next chapter🔞🔞
Grab your hobi water...
Sneak peak

My room is kinda dirty so please ignore it

My room is kinda dirty so please ignore it...I will be doing a face reveal separately.