Part-19

You call it madness, but I call it love.
______________________________________

Aella Pov
Well My mood has been spoiled by the one and only Kim Taehyung...We were peacefully enjoying our lunch when-

Flashback:-

Aella Pov
We entered a luxurious restaurant and settled ourselves on our reserved seat..we ordered some chocolate pancakes and strawberry shakes..We were enjoying our time when a ding dong sound was made indicating someone has entered we looked at the direction to see some random boys entered..Taehyung continued eating but I couldn't as I saw those boys winking at me and licking their lips..I looked down and was going to eat when I saw them taking the table close to ours...I clutched on my short skirt when I heard them making bad noises...I saw Taehyung's eyes turning red in anger....He banged his fist on the table grabbing the attention of all the common people sitting there..He stood up and I did as well..while the boys took it as a joke and started laughing one of them said-

Boy1:Hey sexylegs...is that your boyfriend?? (Shut up broo...don't mess with the mafia king!!!! Aella's thought.)
Boy2:If you are done with him...then contact on this nu-(He was about to speak when Taehyung raised the gun and put it on his forehead...I immediately placed my palm on his hand but still he didn't remove the gun.)
Taehyung:Now..Now..Now..What were you saying huh...You want her huh?? (He grabbed my waist pulling me closer to him..)
Taehyung:She is mine only MINE! (He growled...The restaurant staffs came running to us and requested us to leave)
Taehyung:I will burn down this restaurant!! (He yelled at the staffs..while I just stood infront of him)
Aella:Sorry for the Inconvenience..We will leave now... (But before leaving I stormed towards those boys and punched One of them...making him groan)

Aella: I hope you learnt how to respect women!(Saying that we both left the restaurant)Flashback ends

(Saying that we both left the restaurant)
Flashback ends...

Aella Pov
He is driving right now looking so angry and To be Honest he looks so hot and sexy when he is angry...I stared at him for a while..
Taehyung:I would have killed them if you wouldn't have stopped them..
Aella:Mr.Kim Did you forget I am an assassin?? I don't need your protection..I can take care of yourself!
Stop hurting people because of me.

(He opened his mouth to say something but nothing came out so stayed silent..)
Aella: Where are we going now??
Taehyung:Can you just keep quite I am not gonna take you to hell..
Aella:Well I don't trust you~(She mumbled)
Taehyung:What did you say?? (He asked in his deep voice)
Aella:Nothing!

15 mins later~~

Soon the car halted at a beach but...There were many people as compared to the previous one...And there was a huge board on which it was written "La Tomatina" I heard about this somewhere but I can't remember it...Soon he dragged me into the park which had a huge tub like huge-huge one He took of his T-shirt and went in crushing the tomatoes under his feet..He picked me up And placed me in the tub too...Soon all the people were in the tub and the music started playing in 100% volume...Everybody started dancing so did we...He kept me close to his body by surrounding his arms around my waist..raising my arms above my head I danced to the beat...

raising my arms above my head I danced to the beat

Soon..The Tomatina ended and everybody made their way to the disco we did too...The water sprays were turned on cleaning our bodies...everybody got drenched in water but we could careless...It is soo much fun...He lifted me up and settled me on his shoulders and we danced and danced..
______________________________________
Life is not about waiting for the storm to pass, It's about learning to dance in the rain....
______________________________________
To be continued...

Pls vote and comment...
Stay safe and healthy❤