𝟶𝟶𝟺. 𝙻𝙾𝙻𝙻𝙸𝙿𝙾𝙿𝚂

GLEE — VITAMIN D

   dancing around the choir room, robyn felt ridiculous with mr schuester's outdated dancing

dancing around the choir room, robyn felt ridiculous with mr schuester's outdated dancing. she wanted to laugh, holding in her smile as she bit her cheek from the horrendous dancing the glee kinds had to perform. "come on, guys, you're sleepwalking on me here. give me some engery! we've got sectionals in
two—" mr schuester began to talk before mercedes cut him of, "—please, sectionals is going to be a breeze."

robyn nodded her head in reply, feeling the sickly feeling in her stomach from the morning sickness that ate her alive. gripping onto her stomach, she felt the eyes of kurt staring at her stomach before snapping her fingers to her face to make him look there. 'what?' she questioned herself from the weirdness of the intense stare.

"maybe so, but if we coast through sectionals, we're gonna get killed at regionals. we have got to be on our game!" mr schuester clapped his hands together to enthusiastically advance his words. robyn then spun her head towards a now laughing kurt, wanting to chuckle herself as he did.

calming down, kurt cleared his throat, "sorry. funny youtube, it's the grape stomping one," kurt announced as zany voices blasted from his phone. "i've seen that one!" robyn exclaimed as she remembered the video, laughing slightly to break the tension of mr schuester to kurt. "he falls, right?" robyn asked, having no idea. kurt nodded his head before they began to continue practicing the dance, now feeling the eyes of finn attached to her stomach

🎤

closing her locker, robyn jumped as she came face to face with quinn fabray. squeezing her eyes shut as her heart pounded lightly in her chest, quinn faced her with a small smile before clearing her throat. "i know something that helps with morning sickness," quinn said. robyn furrowed her brows, 'how did she know?' robyn asked herself before leaning against her locker.

"wait — how did you know?" robyn asked, crossing her arms before feeling the sickness bubble within her stomach again. "i know symptoms of pregnancy, and you running off in choir practice to throw up in the nearest bin, every single day, is no coincidence," quinn told robyn as she held her finger up in front of robyn's face.

robyn sighed before nodding her head in agreement. there was no denying it, quinn knew she was pregnant and she couldn't hide it. robyn was just glad finn didn't tell her about it and she figured it out on her own, that would've been an awkward conversation.

"what helps with it? it is killing me," robyn asked as she sat up from the locker and stared into quinn's hazel eyes. quinn smiled before handing robyn flavoured lollipops. robyn furrowed her brows before taking the lollipops, gently. "lollipops?" robyn questioned.

"yep, lollipops," quinn confirmed before sighing, "and saltines," she added on.

"tried saltines, my dads are getting extremely confused on why i ask for a pack of saltines almost every week," robyn announced. quinn sighed before leaning beside robyn. "i haven't told my parents either," she said.