Boboiboy Elementals vs Captain Vargoba

I love to use their Malay name than English. So here is the guide in case you guys are confused.

#Api/Blaze - Fire/Blaze
#Air/Ais - Water/Ice
#Tanah/Gempa - Earth/Earthquake
#Angin/Taufan - Wind/Cyclone
#Petir/Halilintar - Lightning/Thunderstorm
#Daun/Duri - Leaf/Thorn
#Cahaya/Solar - Light/Solar

*****

Based on Boboiboy Galaxy Season 1 Episode 24 where Boboiboy Cahaya, Petir, Api, and Air (in episode 23) with their friends against Captain Vargoba. In this version of mine, I want all elements to be there with Cahaya. A bit the same yet different. Just my imagination. And let's pretend that they will fuse back when they are already done with their fight.

.
.
.

"You thought you already changed you can against me?" Captain Vargoba ask arrogantly to Boboiboy Cahaya.

"Who said he's alone?" Suddenly appears Boboiboy Petir on the other side of Boboiboy Cahaya as Fang is on another side.

"I'm counting on you Cahaya. We will help others." Tanah shouts as he looks at both Gopal and Papa Zola's condition. Both Angin and Daun help Yaya and Ying, Air go to Ochobot and Nut side, while Api helping the shield siblings.

"Let's go Cahaya," Petir said in high spirit.

"No. Only Fang and me against him. I can fight him alone. You go help others." Cahaya said and although Petir doesn't want to admit it, Cahaya is a bit confident than others.

"Don't joke around. He's way too strong than our previous enemies before." Petir said almost lost his temper.

"No. I can handle him. You go help on others." Cahaya replies to him.

"Let's go, Fang." Said Cahaya. Fang didn't say anything to both of them and just follow Cahaya's instructions.

"You better keep your words," Petir mumbled before leaving Cahaya with Fang. He then goes to Tanah's side to wake Gopal up.

"Light shot." Cahaya use his shot as soon as Captain Vargoba attack them using steel around them.

"Steel smash." Captain Vargoba continues to attack them.

"Light burst!!!" Cahaya continue and others couldn't deny the fact that he's strongest among seven of them as he can prevent Captain Vargoba attacks.

"My eyes!!" Captain Vargoba said in pain.

"Shadow bear slam!!!" Fang using the opportunity to attack Captain Vargoba.

"Wow!!!" Daun watches in amazement after the huge impact on Captain Vargoba happened.

"Where do you think you're going?" Cahaya asks angrily as he already stands beside Captain Vargoba using his power.

"Light force!!!" Said Cahaya as he force his light power against Captain Vargoba.

"This is what you get for going too far!" Cahaya states angrily.

"How dare you!!" Captain Vargoba try to fight back but Cahaya shot way too strong for him until...

"Steel magnetic pull." Captain Vargoba tries to fight back.

"Dodge Cahaya!!!" Daun shouted and Cahaya quickly use his light speed. He then using his most powerful shot, optical light shot.

"Optical light shot." Cahaya shot on Captain Vargoba till, in the end, he was thrown far away from his current place, making Tanah and Air look relieved while Api and Daun cheers for Cahaya.