Air Always Save a Day

I love to use their Malay name than English. So here is the guide in case you guys are confused.

#Api/Blaze - Fire/Blaze
#Air/Ais - Water/Ice
#Tanah/Gempa - Earth/Earthquake
#Angin/Taufan - Wind/Cyclone
#Petir/Halilintar - Lightning/Thunderstorm
#Daun/Duri - Leaf/Thorn
#Cahaya/Solar - Light/Solar

Based on Boboiboy Galaxy Episode 17 where Air's first appearance in the galaxy. You guys know, although both Air and Ais are the same elements, my thoughts for them, Air is cool but Ais is cute. Hahaha. Don't blame me. Air always amazed me with his powerful attacks. 'Kaiser air', 'Tanji air', 'pukulan ombak'. Meanwhile Ais I feel he's cute because don't know, maybe his reaction during the time he got his archery?

It's long. Bear with me. 😊☺

"Air. Wake up. It's early in the morning." Tanah tries to wake Air up.

"Huh. Tanah. Why you are so noisy early in the morning after all?" Air asks as he rubs his eyes tiredly.

"Let's go to Kokotiam. To help Tok Aba." Tanah reply.

"Isn't Api already go?" Air said lazily as he lies down back on the bed.

"Air, wake up!!!" Tanah tries to wake Air up again, annoyed.

"Just go Tanah. I want to sleep. Isn't six of you helping Tok Aba is enough?" Air mumbled sleepily as he keep hugging his whale plushie.

"No. You must come with us. After all, you are the one who can do the work better than any of them. I can't believe with others." Tanah keeps shooking Air's body.

"Isn't just three of you is enough? Petir, Angin, and you always managed this before. Just three of you are enough." Air replies lazily.

"Air!!!" Tanah shout.

"Tanah. It's alright. I can help you three too. Cahaya can help too. Right Cahaya?" Daun said as Cahaya and he suddenly appear behind Tanah. Cahaya meanwhile just nods his head.

"But..." Tanah hesitates to tell Daun the real truth that among seven elemental, the element that can do their task properly in Tok Aba Kokotiam shop, is Petir, Air, and him.

Of course, Tanah wants to include Angin too. But since Angin can be considered as trio trouble makers now, Tanah can't believe in Angin anymore. As long as Angin didn't do the task along with Api and Daun, then everything would be fine.

Cahaya? Don't ask Tanah. The last time Tok Aba and Tanah let him take care of Kokotiam, then everything is his experiment things.

Daun? He's too innocent and also... clueless. How can he eat one of the customer's meals? Tanah just could facepalm himself.

Api? Don't ask him. He always likes to show off his power. Always ask Angin and Daun to do some prank with either one of them or their friends till everything around them becomes a mess. Of course, he still can do his job properly. But just sometimes.

So yes, the nice choice is always Petir and Air. As long as Api doesn't provoke Air, everything is fine. Besides, since Boboiboy was in his teenage day, Air is one of the elementals that matured along with Boboiboy and Tanah. So Api's provoke didn't affect him much like during their childhood time.

Petir? He's just fine but if Angin, Api, or Cahaya start teasing him, then everything is also done. Especially with Api. Petir seems can't stand Api's confidence.

"Tanah, when are you going to Kokotiam? Tok Aba already waits for us." Petir suddenly appears with Angin behind him.

"Daun. There you are. Let's go." Angin said cheerfully as he walk closer to Daun's side and pull Daun with him.