Rishmi : Rishi and Lakshmi love story

Hello,
This is Aarzoo,
I am here to write a fanfiction on Rishmi (Lakshmi and Rishi ) the most trending couple , of the very popular new show bhagyalaxshmi. This is just a fanfiction.

Before starting, I just want to say that please do not copy my work , by any means .

          So as per convenience we will take some part from the story line itself... Here the Anniversary function of virendra and Neelam is going to be celebrated... All family members and guest, reach the living hall, where the party is gonna be held. Lakshmi has already told everyone theme for the party , which is everyone has to wear Punjabi clothes. Everyone accepted it and  got ready in Punjabi outfits, except Karisma and Sonia. Now the seen is everyone (family members) along with the guests are shocked to see such a wonderful decoration. It was a Punjabi themed decoration. Malishka was upset as she thought everyone would scold Lakshmi because they destroyed the decoration at first . Now Karishma thinks that how did Lakshmi did such a wonderful decoration in so less time . At the same time virendra and Neelam were so happy about the  decoration and everything well arranged, each and every guest praises Lakshmi for her smartness , Neelam gives a smile to Lakshmi.The guests of virendra from Australia said  that it is such a wonderful decoration they have never witnessed before.Virendra feels proud of lakhsmi. And the guests say that you are lucky to have such a daughter in law who makes everything wonderful . At the other hand Neha and Chachi are furious about how everyone was praising Lakshmi . Neha said in mind " is gaon ki gawar ki itni tareef Kyu... Esa bhi kya Kiya h isne , isse achha to me karleti , huh....” Virendra and Neelam thanks Lakshmi for making their anniversary as special as never before.Lakshmi's heart  filled with joy. Meanwhile malishka fumes in anger.No one is paying attention to her. Lakshmi announces now as the function starts we will have a dance program . So firstly starting with the couple of the evening says ayush. So virendra convinces Neelam to dance , as at first she was not ready to dance . But after so much convincing she agrees . Both of them dance , everyone is cheering. Now after this rishi asks lakhsmi to dance with him, Lakshmi's joy knows no boundaries and she replied positively . Malishka is going mad seeing all this . But rishi and Lakshmi gave a wonderful dance performance , everyone was so happy for them except Karisma and malishka. After dance the party was going on . Aayush  asked Lakshmi how did she did the arrangement so fast and Wonderful, Lakshmi says it's just because of her gurucharan chacha who helped her doing all this . I wonder if he would not have helped what could have I done.... Aayush says it's ok relax lakhsmi everything is alright now. Rano overhears this meanwhile Rano is upset as Neha  could not marry rishi, if it would have been so Neha could be in Lakshmi's place now in this oberio mansion.
Now Lakshmi gives everyone lassi prepared by she herself and everyone likes it too, like all other things done by Lakshmi. And as the dj was not  available, aayush was worried Lakshmi tells to him not to worry, soon all the lights off, everyone Disturbed and confused , after a moment, light falls on Lakshmi standing on the stage with a mic in her hands , before anyone could ask anything she starts singing a romantic song. Everyone is awstruck especially rishi they didn't knew this quality of lakhsmi.virendra in mind :- your voice is as sweet and pure as  your heart. There is a romantic atmosphere with a melodious voice blessing everyone's ears . They enjoyed it and some couple also danced on the romantic song. As soon as the song is over , huge claps surrounds Lakshmi.
Ahana :-" bhabhi aap to chupe Rustom nikle , hume to pata hi nhi tha aap itni achhi singing karte ho , sachme rishi Bhai is so lucky...” Lakshmi says thank you everyone and comes down the stage . Rishi can not stop himself of praising Lakshmi anymore, finally he said " thank you Lakshmi for making this anniversary so special" . Lakshmi replies: " ye to Mera farz tha " . Virendra comes in between and says: " thank you so much Lakshmi beta, tum nhi janti ho ki tumne kya kiya h aaj " Lakshmi: " bauji esa to kuchbhi  nhi  kiya mene..... Virendra in between: " nhi beta , itne saalo baad aaj mene Neelam ko itna khush dekha khilkhilakar haste hue dekha sirf tumhari wajahse , thank you beta"
Lakshmi looks at rishi who gives a smile . Virendra: " tu kya has raha h chl Meri bahu ko uska gift de Jo tu uske liye laya h "  Rishi : ok dad
Lakshmi reminds of the love bands and thinks that rishi will giver her the love band. But to her surprise rishi takes out a small gift box from his pocket and hands over to Lakshmi which has a earrings in it. Lakshmi confused and than she thought that rishi is ashamed of giving the love band in front of bauji so he may it afterwards. Rishi asks if she liked the gift , Lakshmi says yes it's beautiful. Virendra smiles and leaves. Malishka has seen all this as always she stared at rishi angrily and went upstairs, rishi went back to her . In the room rishi was convincing malishka as she was upset for  rishi gave a gift to Lakshmi. She said : " me tunhe us behenji Lakshmi k sath ab or nhi dekh sakti ”.Rishi says relaxed babe , it was just a formality as dad told me to do this . After so much convincing if rishi somehow She agrees . They both hug each other and malishka says I love you rishi , I love you so much and rishi replied I love you two . They both were so lost in hugging each other unaware of the fact that Lakshmi was standing there at the door and saw everything.
Lakshmi was so heartbroken, thousands of questions arrived at her mind , why rishi did this to me , why is all this happening to me, why did he married me if loves another girl. Meanwhile malishka noticed Lakshmi standing there as Everytime this time also she tried to fool Lakshmi by making a story , but before malishka could say a word Lakshmi slapped her and said: " sharam nhi aayi tumhe,  mene Socha tha k tum rishi ko dost ho , Meri dost ho lekin tum to .... Her words break as she started crying. Rishi feels the guilt . Lakshmi ran away from there with teary eyes , rishi tried to stop her but she did not listen . Everyone shocked to see Lakshmi running and crying like this .

      Now the story will be continued in next part , what Lakshmi did after knowing all that .
So please keep reading and ignore if any mistakes.
Thank you so much.