Bhagyalakshmi : Lakshmi's Past

Hello friends,
This is Aarzoo
I m sorry as I was not active for so long, as I was busy with my preparations and exams
But now I am back
To continue with the story,

Now the story begins,
It was all dark outside and Rishi was standing by the window and the moonlight shining on his face , he was in a deep thought. On the other side Lakshmi was in the guest room and she was also worried about something
They were both in stress and were not able to sleep. Rishi came towards the bed and suddenly he saw Lakshmi sleeping on the bed but within a moment he realised that it was only his imagination and though he was constantly thinking about her.
He was confused about the feelings he had for Lakshmi. He asked himself wether it is love or what... Here lakhsmi was thinking about her past life , her parents and her sisters suddenly tears came in her eyes when she realised all the things Rishi and his family had done with her.But instead of all this happened Rishi's Father , aayush and dadi supported her . Then somehow they both tried to sleep . In the next morning everyone was at the breakfast table except Lakshmi she didn't came out of the room.Rishi was also a bit stressed and was not eating anything, just looking at the plate. Neelam saw this and asked Rishi , that why he was not eating, Rishi didn't said anything then bua said , " Rishi abto tumhe khush hona chahiye kyuki lakhsmi ko ab sab pata chl gya h k tum maliska se pyar karte , or ab tumhare liye use divorce Dena bhi aasan hoga hena ". Mallishka was also there and she said " ha Rishi , tum to mujse pyar karte ho hena , I am your first love aur abto hume us lakhsmi ka bhi dar nhi h  .
Ab hum dono sathme reh sakte h . Hena" . Rishi just nodded his head .
But deep down inside he did not wanted to agree on this . He was not convinced to say anything to mallishka. He was confused with the feelings of his heart and the instructions of his mind. Mallishka was not happy with Rishi's reaction.
Suddenly some bouncers entered the hall and then a man with dashing personality, wearing suit and goggles entered there , everyone was confused no one recognised him but then virendra and Rishi came towards the man , then he introduced himself.

This was a short part.
Next part soon.