CHAPTER 1 PREGNANT?

Sivaangi's brother, Rakshan is very protective about her...he never allowed her to go out alone...she always accompanied by her friend, brother, his brother's friend...he never allows any boys come near her..
Therefore, she never with interacted with boys...
The only boy who was a constant in her life was Ashwin Kumar, her brothers best friend.....

He is the First boy another than her brother she talked with and hungout with..he always care her and he is very protective over her... Rakshan trusted him the most...
it was his duty to drop and pick up Me from the college....
rather his home..he was always in my home with my brother playing PS..

I Don't Know when I Slowly started developing feelings for him...His caring nature, His Protectiveness and He is Pure soul...He is a gentleman.....

He is a Perfect Husband material..!!

I never told him about my feelings because I don't want to ruin his friendship with my brother.....But How much i can control my feelings.. it's too difficult for me....His presence,his touch, Those magnetic eyes is grooving me crazy.....

Many months went With Admiration..
It was my birthday..When he went me to beach...I was totally confused

when suprised me with proposal..I was totally confused....
When he knee down and proposed me...I was totally shocked....it was totally unexpected for me....
I Loved him but I don't want to ruin my brother's friendship with Him..
Finally after so many thoughts I accepted his proposal.....

Everything was going smooth... but I don't know why felt I'm cheating on my brother....
Suddenly I felt that I should breakup with himi can't cheat on my brother....i can't ruin their so it's better I break up with him....

She was waiting for him in their place..he came silently and hugged her from behind... Sivaangi jerked and moved from his hold... Ashwin looking at her Confusingly..

Ashwin: what happened ma??

Sivaangi: Ashwin I want to tell something serious!

Ashwin: okay ma!

Sivaangi: Ashwin.. I think we are cheating on my brother....

Ashwin: why you are suddenly feeling it ma?

Sivaangi: I don't know Ashwin..I just felt it...

Ashwin: ma..I don't worry...I will handle everything...

Sivaangi: no Ashwin.. let's break-up...

Ashwin: Sivaangi ma... what you are saying??

Sivaangi: I can't do it anymore....it's killing me from inside everyday... I'm feeling guilty now for falling love with you....I didn't want ruin your friendship with my brother...and most importantly you deserve a better girl than me Ashwin...

Ashwin: Sivaangi listen...I told you I will take care of everything.. Why you are worried??

Sivaangi: Ashwin try to understand!

Ashwin: ma

Sivaangi: it not gonna workout... let's end it...

Ashwin: let's talk and then we can take decision....

Sivaangi: no Ashwin I'm going from Here!! It's end from my side..from onwards i will not talk to you and you didn't have to care or protect me..I know how to take care of me....

Ashwin: ma... Don't do this..

Sivaangi: Byeee!

Sivaangi wiped her tears and left from there... Ashwin was standing there Emotionless face...he doesn't what to do! In his heart still hope was there that she will back to her....