CHAPTER 4 WHY YOU LEFT ME?

She was sitting in the hospital with Aishu She was nervous and She was constantly fidgeting...

Aishu: relax sivu....

Sivaangi: I'm nervous Aishu...

Aishu: why you are Nervous??

Sivaangi: if something happens

Aishu: nothing will happen....

Sivaangi: what if someone see us...

Aishu: that's why we came here only...this hospital is way from our place....so no problem...

Sivaangi: mmmm

Aishu: cool Down Sivu....

After few minutes... nurse called them inside and they took Sivaangi for checking but Sivaangi held Aishu's wrist...

Sivaangi: please come with me....

Aishu smiled went with her.....

Dr Sneha asked me to leaned on the bed..
I nodded and leaned on the bed..
She put the gel on my stomach and begun moving the wand around...
I looked at the screen..

Dr Sneha : look Sivaangi!! Here is baby nd you can hear heartbeat too..

Sivaangi got so emotional to see and hear the sound of his baby's heart beat... tears started rolling down from eyes..she looked at Aishu...who already having tears in her eyes....

Dr Sneha: you are 4 weeks pregnant..I think everything is perfect...

Wait a second...

Congratulations Miss Sivaangi.. you have Twins...

Aishu: Twins!! Congratulations sivu...

Dr Sneha : wait a few minutes...I think it's...yeah its echoing in triplets

Doctor move around her stomach

Dr Sneha : Congratulation Miss Sivaangi you are going to be a mother of Triplets...

Aishu: "Ente Krishna"

Sivaangi was totally emotional..she looked at the screen with tearly eyes..

Aishu: Congratulations sivu....

Dr Sneha: Listen Sivaangi!! You have to take care yourself!! You are looking too Weak and Dull...which is not good... please take care of yourself... eat properly and most importantly healthy..... now it's not about only You.. it's about 3 are lifes...you have take care more now... okay...

Sivaangi: Okay Akka...

Dr Sneha: Good!! I have written some vitamin medicines...you have to take it and come for monthly check too... Don't forget about it...

Sivaangi: I will not Akka..

Dr Sneha: okay... once again congratulations Sivaangi...and take care of yourself....

Sivaangi: Thanks Akka....

They both good bid and went out... Sivaangi immediately called Ashwin....He picked up in one go...

Ashwin: Hello my dear Pondatti...Did your check up is over??

Sivaangi: yes Ashwineyy...

Ashwin: what did Doctor said?? Everything is alright na...

Sivaangi: yup... everything is perfect..

Ashwin: mmm.... Take care ma...I will be back in few days....

Sivaangi: I'm waiting Manna...!! I mean we 4 are waiting for you....

Ashwin: Four??

Sivaangi: yup....