•̩̩͙˚ ʀᴜʙʏ~*

From Ruby,

   Hey BL. First of all I love your name I see it as Boy's love not bad luck. I pray you succeed and you definitely will. These days I missed you so much... Not only me but everyone missed you. Your presence matter and you are a ball of positive energy. I hope, we all can give you positivity in your life and make you smile and laugh. Also, I am looking forward to going China w you in future, buying books, drinking peach blossom wine, visiting 2ha themed cafe and living there for a month to explore their culture. Uuuhhhh I haven't started learning Chinese yet *laughs awkwardly* you are not just an online friend but a huge part of my life. Happy Birthday cucumber sis!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Muah muah. I love you so much. We all do. It's crazy how bc of you there was a silence on our wattpad page. My grandparents are here. They dont wake me up in the morning and I woke up at 8:15am haha so late. I woke yup at 5:30am today but then i thought lets sleep a little more. Maybe this is not your final return, it's okay don't feel stress about it. We all are patiently waiting for such an incredible person as you. All the best. I know you can do it! 

  Happy birthday!!!!!! oh oh i forgot to add, we have to eat wontons there. Also eat alot on your birthday! Sleep well and stay hydrated!! 

   I hope you smiled and laughed these days even if we were not there. God i miss you so much!! Oh you maybe not know but Immortal queen Meatbun writer of 2ha joined twitter!!!!!!!!!!!! The cat in my pfp is the picture she uploaded!!!!! She's such a cute bubbly person. She apologised for retweeting few tweets. She thought that's too much and she's new so she doesnt know how many to retweet at a time. She's adorable! Her new novel is ongoing. I want to read it so bad but its ongoing so I'll wait.