•̩̩͙˚ᴍᴇɪ~*

A kaleidoscope. it's a instrument that I once found very hard to spell in the third grade.... it now reminds me of you. From the perspective of a naked eye, a leaf is just a leaf, a normal leaf that will inevitably meet it's end on one unknown day, but through the lens of a kaleidoscope, it shows those beautiful, colorful, astonishing patterns that the leaf could never have perceived itself to be a part of. Each angle shows a different pattern, the patterns are never the same but are equally as beautiful. 

   You are like that kaleidoscope, you see beauty from every angle of a person, beauty that is stored in myriads upon myriads  of acceptance and kindheartedness. You are the true definition of a person who sees the beauty in everything. 

  You truly are one of my favorite people on Wattpad. You're an angel... just perfect. You're loved and were missed by many. It truly felt as if a vital piece of my life on here was missing.

  I'm usually very good with words, it's one of my specialties but at this moment, I have a million of thoughts and no words good enough to convey them. You know, I've been dreading writing my part of this book, knowing whatever I write won't do you justice... I might've even delayed the release of this book due to my indecisiveness *sighs*

   Ever heard of the myth of the ancient beast, Kun'Peng? In the northern darkness there is a gigantic fish and his name is K'un. He changes and transforms into a enormous bird whose name is P'eng, when he rises up and flies off, his wings are like clouds all over the sky. When the sea begins to move, this bird sets off for the southern darkness, which is the Lake of Heaven. The cicada and the little dove laugh at this saying, "When we make an effort and fly up, we can get as far as the elm or the tree, but sometimes we don't make it and just fall down on the ground. Now how is anyone going to go ninety thousand li to the south!" But the Peng doesn't give up and ultimately reaches the Lake of Heaven, and then, The Heavenly Jade Palace. It is an ancient Chinese philosophy by Zhuangzi, and it imparts a big portion of the ancient Chinese mythology. 

  To me, you are the exact opposite of the cicada and the dove, you are the one who, no matter how impossible or difficult the task may seem, always encourage the person, and if they fall, you always be there to lift them and insist them to go on. 

  I love you, so damn much, I know it may seem like I'm writing this without meaning it and that it's only for my own shallow glorification, but trust me when I say, I truly mean it and I love you so much!! You remind me of a little drop of rain that the burned out flower wishes for all summer and then, when it finally arrives, the flower is overjoyed so much so that it feels as if it's life is completed and there can possibly be no more of a blessing in this world of wanderlust than your arrival.

  I'll dedicate a poem to you and my yearning throughout your departure in my other book as well, I love you so much and you have no idea how happy and ecstatic I am that you're back! <33 

~ Love, Mei