🥀🌼🔄🌼🥀

HUALIAN SWITCH AU

"So let me get this straight. You encountered a weird curse that switched your bodies?"

Xie lian nodded, didnt know whether to laugh or cry while looking at the crumpled faces of his two best friends.

"And there's no cure so we cant do anything but wait for a week for the curse to subside?"

"E-en.."

"BUT YOUR HIGHNESS!!! We have to prepare for the Mid autumn festival this week! And you, as the new Emperor is required to be there to guide and supervise! You even volunteered!" Feng xin said while rubbing his temples.

"E-en.. I didnt say I wouldnt come... I'll still go."

Mu qing raised his brow and rolled his eyes. "While looking like that?"

Xie lian glanced at a mirror at the side of the room. But instead of seeing his soft, gentle face wearing white cultivation robes, what he saw was the handsome face of his beloved in his usual red robes.

"Ah, hehe. If we explain it they'll understand."

"Forget it. Seeing a single strand of Crimson Rain's hair will scare them to the extent of fainting, let alone having him supervising them with a gentle smile. They might just die right there and then."

"Ah, haha. Then since we exchanged bodies, you can take San lang with you. I'm sure he'll do a great job helping setting up the festival!"

"Are you kidding me? He'll just ruin your image and reputation!"Mu qing exclaimed.

"And are you really letting a ghost king enter the newly built heavenly court?! Do you want to destroy it?!"

"Come on guys, my San lang wouldnt do that. I'll talk to him. I'll just stay here and manage the Ghost city while he's gone so we'll basically just exchange responsibilities for a week!"

"But your highne-"

"NO BUTS! This is the only thing we could do. Unless its okay for us to just stay here till the curse wear off."

Feng xin and Mu qing both shook their heads knowing that whenever Xie lian is absent from the heavenly court even for just three days the whole heavenly court gets too chaotic.

The whole heavenly court relies too much on Xie lian at the moment because of the whole Jun wu incident that just happened.

"Great. Its settled then." Xie lian said wearing his signature smile. But instead of feeling reassured like usual, the smile just sent shivers down the spine of the two gods.

"Y-your highness, we'd appreciate it if you dont smile too much while in possession of that body..."Feng xin said while trying not to look at the weirdly smiling face of Hua chengzhu.

~~~

At the heavenly court

"G-GENERAL XUAN ZHEN! GENERAL JU YA- I mean, NAN YANG!"

Mu qing snickered and turned around while Feng xin's face turned into annoyance.

"General Pei. Do you need something?" Mu qing asked at the panicked face of Pei ming

"No-nothing. I just want to ask what happened to his highness."Pei ming said still panting.

"Why? What happened?"Feng xin nervously asked.

"A LOT! A LOT HAPPENED! First of all, why does he have that unamused, grumpy face? VERY SIMILAR TO THAT CRIMSON RAIN SOUGHT FLOWER! Second, when I asked about his opinions about the preparation of the festival he said 'Its shitty. Just as i thought. This poor so called heavenly court couldnt do anything without my gege.' And lastly, whenever someone calls him, he just looks at them with this scary expression and a piercing gaze!"