ELEVEN

ϟ

A full day passed, many students throughout the school, including Beauxabatons and Durmstrang, put their name into the goblet.

After Lilah had taken the twins to the hospital wing to one not-so-surprised Madam Pomfrey, she had made her way down to the Slytherin dungeons to where Theo was.

Theo muttered unsurely under his breath as he paced around his dorm. Lilah looked up from painting her nails to the brown wavy-haired boy and sighed.

"What git do I have to punch?"

Theo scoffed amusingly finding it funny but didn't answer, he went back to his muttering.

"Okayyy...what's on your mind, Theo?"

Theo turned around and threw his hands up in the air, "What's on my mind?! I don't know maybe how Astoria has been ignoring me."

Lilah rose an eyebrow, "You mean how she's too busy fawning over your prick of a best friend to notice the perfect boy who's head over heels for her in front of her? Then yes, I know all about that."

Something in Theo's head clicked, and he rushed forward and kissed Lilah's forehead continuously," Bloody hell Lils, you're brilliant!"

"Theodore now you're just flattering me," she pretended to blush and waved her hand, "But why am I brilliant?"

Theo grabbed her hand pulling her up from Malfoy's desk, which caused the nail polish to spill.

"I hope blondie likes red nail polish detailing," she told Theo, who rushed her out of the boy's dormitory.

As he dragged her through the entrance of the common room, a voice called out to them.

"Lilah! Theo! Wait!"

Lilah groaned, sending a look to Theo who only rolled his eyes.

"She's really sorry you know, hasn't stopped asking me how to make up to you..." he whispered into her ear as he grabbed her hand and took her to where Daphne was staring a hole through the cobblestone floor.

"What do you want Daphne?" said impatiently Lilah, crossing her arms at the blonde girl. Theo rolled his eyes once more and smacked Lilah's arm.

"Must I do everything." he groaned and positioned himself between both girls, in case Lilah would throw something out of anger, which he knew she would pick up the nearest object to her and throw it.

"Please Lilah, I'm so sorry," Daphne started, finally looking up from the floor, " I-I'm sorry for calling Granger a mudblood and I'm not just apologizing so you could help me find my French boy, but I mean it, I miss my bestf-"

"I'm not the one you should be apologizing to, if you really are sorry you'll come with me to apologize to Hermione."

Daphne looked at Lilah like she was mental, Theo quickly outstretched his hands trying to shield Lilah, who only pushed him away.

"Fine."

"Fine, what?" Lilah proudly put her hand up to her ear, wanting to hear the words come out of Daphne's mouth.

Daphne looked around the room not meeting the brown-haired girl's eyes, "Fine, I'll go apologize to Granger with you."

Lilah walked up to Daphne and hugged her.

"Relish this moment Daph we all know how rare it is for her to give a hug." whistled Theo, he couldn't help but to insert himself into the hug, crushing both girls with his tall figure. "Let's go I got something brilliant planned."