Episode 02

A couple of years had passed by and all because of that, he could no longer contain the pain of not seeing his older brother. The man who stood by him and trusted the most, his companion. After Rebekah had told him what Elijah had requested Marcel to do, he was appalled to say the least. It was then he understood how easy it was for his noble brother to stay away. Break all communication and abandon 'always and forever'.

Watching him play the piano like a strangling mortal bothered him. He was so calm and relaxed, almost as if he had nothing weighing on his shoulders. It was clear to him then on who never gave him enough space to search the person he truly is or wanted to be. As he sighed, making his way behind so he can leave a gratuity in the empty whiskey glass on top of the piano, then headed for the exit.

Finally when his sight was sat on the door, the person he never thought he would see again even during an apocalypse was giving him a deadly glare. She quickly picked a look behind him before opening the door and stepped out, indicating for him to follow, of which he did all thanks to curiosity.

"Why are you here?" Her voice was calm, but her sight showcased her paranoia, something the hybrid had a PhD in.

"I should be asking you that, little witch." She rolled her eyes. "What are you doing at the same sitting as Elijah?"

She took a moment to gather her thoughts. "It's pretty shocking how you haven't attempted to rip my spine out. I've assumed that I was a threat to the great Niklaus Mikealson. This is all thanks to Caroline, I assumed?" She smirked. As he rushed to take a step closer, she didn't even flinch but place her left hand on his face. "But since you wondering, brother, I'm here to meet my husband for a date night."

As he was about to say something after his forehead wrinkled, she placed her index finger on his lips. "Elijah is not moving back with you because he has a family here who appreciates him. So if you care for him like you've claimed that you do, the only time you'll disrupt his life it is if hell has been unleashed literally on the Mikealson's doorstep."

He chuckled. "I'm not quite sure who you are trying to fool here but my brother is not a husband material and-."

"Of which you would never know. But unlike you, your brother can be very persuasive, in a gentle kind of way. Maybe he can teach you a thing a two to get a lady to do whatever you wanted," she said as she also took a step closer, "unlike unnecessary threats. Maybe that is one of the many reasons why Caroline and Hayley didn't choose you. You have no idea how to be a gentleman, but then, what do you expect from a filthy dog."

A couple that stepped out the bar prevented him from sniffing out her beautiful eyeballs. As her smirk grew, so did his rage. "Well, seeing that you care for Elijah, all of a sudden," he said he waved his hands around and she scoffed, as he continued, "maybe you can help him get rid of the Hollow. You know that all my siblings-."

"Stop right there. My husband knows that I'm not going to do that since I have responsibilities right here."

"Well then, Bonnie I suggest that you get rid of your problems or bring them along with us."

"That will never happen, brother." Klaus snapped his heard behind him. "My family is not uprooting solely being that you're seeking company."

"Is that why you have gone and gotten married to one person who loathes us more than anyone in our entire lifetime, including others to come?"

"Only yourself, Niklaus. Not I. Please kindly leave since you've distressed my wife long enough." As Klaus corked his heard, Elijah moved to stand beside Bonnie and placed a kiss on her cheek, then gone for her lips and the spouses went at it for seconds that felt like minutes. "How was your day?"