Accusing My Boyfriend Prank

Jimin, is a YouTuber. All his videos are about having fun with his friends, Taehyung, Jin, Hoseok. He has a lot of followers on YouTube, more than a billion. Why? you ask. Maybe, because he is the most adorable mochi or because he has a big heart to help people in need or because  He is very down to earth or.... because he is the boyfriend of the most successful model Jeon Jungkook.
Besides, all his friends have YouTube channels with a huge amount of followers. All are the same age as Jimin.

But recently Jimin was caught up with a lot of work. He is a student who has to deal with assignments, exams, and shit. Jimin being a topper dedicates his life to achieve whatever he wants.

Jimin sighs as he scrolls through the comments section. There were a lot of messages from his followers. Asking him when will he upload his next video. Some people were concerned about his health, they were asking whether their mochi was safe. Some were about praising how beautiful Jimin is and how much they love him.

He felt like he should do something, he loves his followers a lot. He was sad he didn't have any time to meet them or make them happy. His final exams finished yesterday so he has a lot of time to make a new video and make it up to them. That's when an idea popped out in his mind.

-

"This is a bad idea. Don't do it Jimin." Taehyung warned on the other end of the phone. He was not liking the idea Jimin was giving. 'Is he serious?' Taehyung thought. Jimin always asked for suggestions before making the video and his first point of contact was none other than his other half, Taehyung.  And now Taehyung was not at all liking what he heard from Jimin.

"No Tae, this will be cool I promise. Besides Jungkook loves me, he won't take this to heart. Even if I get caught before finishing it, it's ok I'm always up for the punishments" Jimin winked even though Taehyung couldn't see it. On the other hand Taehyung being his soulmate, felt Jimin's wink and rolled his eyes.

"Don't take his love for granted Jimin, it's hard to find love. Also, we all know what will happen once you get caught. Luckily it's the summer holidays. Or else I would've written all your notes.", Taehyung said while laughing hard recalling what happened a month ago.

"C'mon Tae-tae, Jungkook won't get to know that it's a prank c'mon." Jimin begged. He wanted Taehyung to accept his idea. They were considered to be partners in crime. So hearing advice from Taehyung was foreign to him. It was eomma Jin's work after all.

"Whatever, but don't blame me later okay?" Taehyung said as he finally agreed to Jimin's idea. He heard Jimin's happy laugh and cringed when he heard Jimin kissing him over the phone.

-

Jimin turned the camera on. And placed all the cameras in a way Jungkook won't get suspicious. Jungkook is a model, he always wants Jimin to click his pictures, no matter what. For Jungkook, Jimin is his number 1 photographer. Jimin is the reason why Jungkook took this step in his life. He was a shy guy before. But Jimin changed him. He made Jungkook follow his dream. So if you see a wide variety of cameras in their house anyone won't be surprised. This made Jimin's work easy for this prank.

"Heyy guys, long time no see.", Jimin smiled his eyes forming crescents. That eye smile had most of them dying to look at.
"I missed you guys so fucking much. So I came up with a new video!!!! I will make it up to you guys and....also my boyfriend." Jimin giggled before he continued. "It's been a long time since Jungkook got mad at me. I like it when Daddy is Angry." Jimin said as he laughed knowing most of the viewers would like listening to sub-Jimin ranting about his Dom.

"Okay let me explain the prank idea," Jimin said as he became serious for a moment. "Okay so... I'm going to prank my boyfriend, and the title is 'Accusing my boyfriend of cheating prank',  Okay so. I never made any prank videos with my boyfriend so he won't get any ideas on the prank. So the prank will be realistic and full of real emotion. Since I'm doing it for the first time. I may fuck up and I hope Jungkook won't notice this." He said as he walked up to his closet.