The Trip Back

Anko

We were heading back to the village after our encounter with the bandits. I had interrogated Innen after the battle and had discovered that not only did he have the sharingan, but he also had the Mangekyo sharingan. His Mangekyo sharingan was visually amazing, it was blue which was quite diferent from the regular red color, it's design was intricate as well. The Hokage is gonna flip his lid when he finds out, I just hope I don't have more paperwork to fill out because of this. I thought as my team and I stopped in a clearing to sleep for the night.
Nanato
It had been a long day and we had finally stopped for the night. I sent put my summons to heal my allies as Kurai set up the beds and Anko set up the fire. Innen since he didn' have any injuries was on guard duty and I was cookin some fish I caught. I kinda felt bad, Innen was obviously exhausted by the massive amount of chakra he used to kill the bandits but he still stood watch as we relaxed. "Team I just want to say that you all did a good job, Kurai your plan worked perfectly, Nanato your summon not only helped us avoid civilian casualties but healed or wounds so we could travel fast. Innen your saved the civilians by foing into hostile territory, not only that bit you eliminated a threat that could have killed or severely harmed any of us. Im proud of you all." Anko said. Innen nodded his head in approval and Kurai had a smile on her face. I was blushing because of the praise. We all sat and talked enjoying the night till Innen tensed and with a look at us he quitly said. "Everyone get up we have company." Anko walked over to Innen as we got ready and asked what he sensed. "Two people by there chakra signaturesbI would guess ninja, Jounin rank." Anko paled at his answer as we all got into formation.
Orochimaru(I really, really hate this guy)

"We've been detected! But how?" One of my subordinate says. I am suprised that we were discovered so quickley. I thought as I observe my former pupil and her team from a tree. One was clearely a Hyugaa she would make an excellent test subject since I had never experimented on one. The other girl was our target, the wisker marks were a clear giveaway that she was a jinchiruki. The akatsuki wanted to capture her to act as bate to lead her other half to the base. The dinal one was starin straight at me. A blind ninja? He must be the one that detected us by the way he is trackin our moves. How can he sense us if he is blind? I thought. My scientific curiousity was peaked by him. Im curious to what else he is capable of? I thought as I entered the clearing.
Blind: Okay next chap is their fight
Anko: Ugh why did you have to bring him in.
Kurai: Not only that but you left it at a cliffhanger.
Orochimaru: Muahahahaha I will experiment on you all.
Nanato: Eeep(hides behind Innen)
Innen:...........
Blind: By pedo(punches Orochimaru to space). He'll be back next chap.