Sex scene 🔮 Smut

Sapnap and Karl were sitting in the bedroom watching a movie and then a sex scene came on. Karl started to get an erection very slowly but surely he lifted his knees to his chest he attempted to hide the boner.

Sapnap looks over. "Don't think I didn't see that." Karl blushes slightly. Sapnap pushed Karl's legs down making his boner visible. Karl still blushing. Sapnap picks up Karl and places him on his lap. Sapnap now growing a boner. Sapnap moves Karl's hips with his hands so that Karl slowly starts to grind onto his lap.

"f- fuck" whispers Karl. He was about to cum even when neither of them were even out of their pants. Sapnap pushed Karl off to the side and unbuckled Karl's belt. Underwear still on. He unbuckled his own belt. As he was doing that Karl took of his shirt. Karl was only in underwear. Sapnap underwear and shirt. Sapnaps head hovered over Karl's dick. He softly kissed the tip. A light moan escaped Karl's lips. Sapnap slowly took off his and Karl's boxers. Now exposing both of their members.

Sapnap walked over to "The Box" in the closet and got out a vibrator and hand cuffs from said box. Sapnap walked back over to Karl. He put the hand cuffs on his hands and put the chain on the hand cuffs behind the bars on the bed. "Ready?" Asked Sapnap. Karl nodded. "Use your words pretty boy~" Said Sapnap. "Y- yes" Karl replied flustered at the nickname.

Sapnap turned on the vibrator on max and put it on Karl's tip. Sapnap was planning on being nice. Later not now though. Why? No reason. Sapnap leans in and kisses Karl, Karl moaning into the kiss. Sapnap pulls away from the kiss with a line of spit connecting them. A minute passes and Karl manages to push out "I- I'm cl- close~" "Not yet my love~" Sapnap replied. Karl tugged on the handcuffs but it was no use. Sapnap removed the vibrator of his member.

Sapnap put three fingers in front of Karl's Mouth and said "Suck." In a very demanding voice. Karl did not hesitate and did as he was told. Sapnap pulled his fingers out of Karl's mouth and lowered them to his entrance. "You ok with this?" Asked Sapnap. "Yes" Karl's said sorta breathy.

Sapnap slowly pushes a finger in. In return he hears a soft moan from his lover. "Don't keep them in" Says Sapnap. "Keep w- what I- in" Karl manages to say. Karl moans louder as Sapnap pushes in a second finger. "That. Those pretty little moans" says a smirking Sapnap.

Sapnap then pushes in the third finger. A heavier moan escapes Karl's lips. Sapnap then takes all his fingers out and lines himself up with Karl's entrance and waits for Karl to nod. Karl nods. Sapnap slowly pushes his length into Karl. Sapnap gives his lover a moment. Karl nods indicating he can move. Sapnap slowly goes in and out getting faster each time. Karl moans. "F- fuck fuck fuck" Karl manages to say between his moans.

~~~~~~~~~Thirty Minutes Pass~~~~~~~~

Tears of pleasure and pain streaming down Karl's face. "Your doing so good baby~" Sapnap told Karl. "I- I'm gon- gonna cum" Replies Karl. Then at the same time they both came, Karl on Sapnaps stomach and Sapnap deep inside Karl.

Sapnap pulled out and asked Karl "You want me to start a bath for you?" As he said that he took a piece of toilet paper and wipes Karl's cum off his body. Karl nodded Tiredly. Sapnap un-cuffed Karl and picked him up and brought him to the bathroom. Once they got to the bathroom Sapnap set his tired lover down on the toilet.

Sapnap turned on the bath on with warm water. When the tub was almost half way full Sapnap picked Karl up off the closed toilet and set him in the tub. The water still running.

"Everything hurts" Says Karl. "I'm Sorry, was I too rough?" Sapnap asks, Karl shakes his head. Sapnap laughs a little. Sapnap leans over to Karl's face and kisses him softy.

~~~~~~~~~~After The Bath~~~~~~~~~~~

Now they are laying in bed both half asleep cuddling "I love you Karl" Says Sapnap. "Love you too" Replies Karl. They fall asleep.

————————————————————————

Sorry if it's bad my first time writing smut. I'll write another chapter this week hopefully. :)

Word Count: 740 Words