Masky| Part 3

You could barely shift since there was limited space on this chair for your oversized behind.

Maybe your eyes were swollen, from crying, your lips jutted out, tear stains on your shirt- the drops meeting onto your skin. Or maybe you got this apathetic emotion. You stared at a single object in the room- maybe at the flickering light overhead, or the tiled floor

or the closed

door.

It felt like hours since the masked guy threatened you and left.

Hours.

Maybe you were wondering why this even happened-

Click.

The door knob turned. The hinges squeaked and you watched the door open.

There stood the hooded man by the doorway. The other masked guy called him Hoodie. It was a fitting name. His yellow hood was on and his form was causal.

Then the flickered light revealed he had a gun. A pistol to be exact.

There are three ways you might of reacted.

One way was to stare at him intensely- in a pleading way- like I'm just a chubby lady- even if I weren't tied down do you think I would fight you?

You watched his main finger causally tap the trigger.

Or maybe you suddenly couldn't control your breathing, your breaths coming out too quickly, your heart ready to explode onto the ceiling.

You heard a click.

Maybe you screamed.

BANG!

You saw smoke. You felt ash. The sparks. Your restrains rattled shuddering your bones. Shaking you.

BANG!
BANG!
BANG!

The impact of each shot, caused your whole body to shake. Your ears rattled. More gunshots and you felt your thighs shake, indicating it hit you from the ankle restraints.

Silence.

Were you shot? Were you just in shock and the pain was going to seep in soon.

You looked down.

No.

He had shot all your restraints. There were bullet holes in the metal, steam pouring to your face and a slight gap in between the restraints.

The hooded guy tucked his gun in his back pocket and walked toward you. Each footstep sound made you jump since you hadn't recovered the previous shock. Hoodie crouched and reached over to you. With gloved fingers he pushed apart the beaten, shot metal binds from your ankles. Then he stood slightly and pulled apart the restraints off your left wrist free. With the other hand he did the same and then he took your wrist, in a seemingly half assed way but you realized he knew exactly how to get you to move.

"Let's go."

_________________

The second you stepped out the door you were in greenery.

There were trees. You had to look up to see their thick leaves and branches. You couldn't see the sky but you assumed it was night. The trees were tall and intimating and made you realize how small you were. For the first time you didn't feel so big.

"There she is."

It was the masked guy. He leaned against a tree trunk. His mask was halfway off, smoke billowed from his mouth and nose. His brown eyes were on you.

Maybe you flinched slightly.

"Finally."

The young man threw his cigar in the greenery, kicked off the tree and approached you both.

"Hey."

He fixed his mask so his face was hidden again and made it to you and your captor swiftly. You tried to move back but Hoodie squeezed your wrist.

"Where's the rope, Masky?" he asked.

This so called Masky looked at him.

"We don't need it."

"Tim."

Masky rolled his eyes. It was a pretty huge eyeroll. And his brown cold eyes landed on you. Maybe you felt a chill. Oh crap. His eyes squinted at you.

He tried to move closer but Hoodie blocked his path.

"I said where's the rope?"

Masky scoffed and glared back,

"I left it, Brian."

"What made you do that?" asked the hooded guy, sounded genuinely curious, but you watched his body language- saw his taunting poses.

Masky gave him a look before snickering.

"She's slow," he said, "She can't even run. We won't need to worry about her getting away."

Maybe you felt your face heat up. Maybe you looked downward. Hoodie angled his head in your direction before looking back to Masky.

"If she escapes Masky, I will slam the barrel of my gun through your skull, cracking it in half- and there'll be no need to press the trigger to kill you because you'll be already dead."

"Alright, Brian."

_________

|Part 3 out of 4 parts|

Funfact: You all are beautiful.