07.23.2010 - 03.25.2015

On March 25 of 2015, it was just a normal day in math class at college. When my professor said that it's time to take a 5-10 minute break, I decided to check my phone to see if any inspiring or relevant tweets that caught my attention until I saw that the One Direction account (1DHQ) has tweeted something. It said "The official statement". I immediately felt like this isn't good right now. So I opened the tweet and there was a Facebook link, which I clicked on it. As it was opened, I frozen. I just found out that Zayn Javvad Malik has officially left the band. For real.

I was in utter shock about the news. I was like, "Nononono this cannot be true! This has to be a joke or something." But unfortunately, it was true. I didn't know how to react about it, so I'm like "Okay I'm done." I tried my hardest to stay positive and calm about it, but I can't. I did managed to act like my normal self, yet I'm aching on the inside.

So that was my reaction of finding out that Zayn has left the band, but on to my opinion/rant about it:

I had so many mixed emotions swirling around; thus, I was feeling depressed, sad, and angry. You already know that I feel depressed and sad because of Zayn's departure, but the reason that I'm mad because of the cheating rumors that surfaced last week. I hate the fact that the media ruined my Zayn Malik because they thought that Zayn was spotted with another chick that wasn't his fiancé, Perrie Edwards (and btw, I love her so much, so stop throwing hate on her just because she's the reason why Zayn left). Because of that, it came to the boiling point that lead to Zayn leaving the OTRA tour due to stress. WTF man? But to make things worst, he left the band! Tbh, every time I think about Thailand, Thailand is like Miami of Asia because it has karma going on, and it is a bitchy one. I'm not throwing shade on it, but I'm just saying.

But in the end, I will always always support Zayn, no matter what. I honestly respect his decision, and it's a struggle to live life as a famous celebrity. I watched this GMA Pinoy drama finale that aired almost two months ago, and the main character of the show died - because of the struggle to survive - and was freed from a curse; thus, I can totally compared that to the Zayn drama. I really hope that things will go well for Zayn, and I wish the best of luck to where his path takes him. I also support One Direction, even if it's 5/5 or 4/4 band. #AlwaysInOurHeartsZayn