Chapter 4 : The Tagaytay Visit

I woke up and saw the time... It's 5 o'clock in the morning already?! I told myself. Wow, time does go by fast. Well, time to get ready! I said. And with that, I went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up, brushed my teeth, changed my clothes, combed my hair and... // Me : WTH?! The car isn't there yet! And I'm the only one awake?! // I moaned so loud my mum and aunt woke up. "It's already 6 o'clock?! We better get ready!" My aunt exclaimed. Finally, they're awake! "You're already up, so early, and you're already dressed? Wow, that was really fast of you!" My mum said. // Me : I don't wake up this early, unless if I had to go to the bathroom. XD // Well, since neither two of them were ready, I decided to just play Minecraft - Pocket Edition. I joined in a server called The Crafting Dead // Me : Dun, dun, dun! Also, the IP and Adress was what I don't remember. But anyways, this book is not about Minecraft.  It's about ME! And my sisters. // I practiced my Parkour there and my sisters came into the room and said, "Mum! Are you ready yet?! Yilme, get...oh, you're already awake. // Me :   I HATE YOU SISTERS! WHY DO YOU HAVE TO TO TORTURE ME EVERYDAY?! //  I just continued playing and smiled at them. QUEEN_ELIA, could you come with me? And could you team with me... Jokerjoker123 might kill me again! Also you, Wittle_Kitty, could you come? I was chatting along with my new MCPE friends. Oww! QUEEN_ELIA and Wittle_Kitty chorused.  I DIED! NO WAY! I went back to the Winter Portal and... PLOP! Something popped up on my screen...

Wittle_Kitty was shot by Jokerjoker123
QUEEN_ELIA was slain by MikeonlyplaysMC

Seconds later...

Grounded for Life! hit the ground to hard

22 seconds later...

YungTechboy01 was slain by Wittle_Kitty
QUEEN_ELIA tried to swim in lava

Oh no! I thought, I was alone in in the winter grounds, without a team, left with the boys. I died! Oh well, the two girls left the game and...

*yawns* Hi there fellas! Melodie here. As usual, summer, time to have fun, always lack of sleep. Sorry so much, never mind. BYE AND I'M SO SORRY TO LEAVE THIS CHAPTER AS A CLIFFHANGER!!!❤!