Chapter 13

.

.

.

.

.

.

THE NEXT MORNING

Audrey II P.O.V

I looked down at Y/n as she slept peacefully in my arms. If we were in different circumstances I would relish at the sight of her snuggling under me. However, now was NOT the time. I carefully moved her to the side of me and reached my vines out to the phone on the wall. I quickly dialed the same number that was used to lure Audrey here before, waiting for her to pick up.

"Hello"

"Get over here now and bring that incompetent fiancé of yours" I growled slamming the phone down harshly.

"mmm" Y/n mumbled rolling over in her sleep.

I moved a hair out of her face frowning. 'I know my love, he will pay'

It didn't take long before things 1 and 2 popped in the shop. They observed their surroundings and noticed Y/n laying comfortably by me. They looked at me with confusion clouding their faces.

"Why is she here?" Seymour asked

I growled, snatching him up, bringing him close to me. "She's here because that beggar you call a cousin couldn't keep his damn hands to himself!" I snarled.

Audrey gasped in fear of her fiance being harmed.

"What are you talking about?" Seymour panicked.

I dropped him as I gently lifted Y/n toward them not trying to wake her up. I showed them her bruises and they both were stunned. Audrey looked as if she were going to cry and Seymour looked sick. I put her back down as she got restless.

"No way...N-Noah did that?" He said in disbelief

I growled, losing my temper, slamming my vines -----one cracking the floor.

"ARE YOU DEAF?"

Y/n hummed, from the loud sounds and sat up rubbing one of her eyes. "mmm what's going on drey"

I frowned, upset at myself from waking her up. "Nothing doll, get some rest"

She opened her eyes, only to find her friends in front of her seemingly distressed. "Why are they here"

"He called us. Y/n... did Noah attack you?" Audrey asked softly.

She looked away before nodding slowly, tears building in her eyes. Her best friend frowned, immediately rushing over to comfort her.

I pointed at Seymour with anger. "I want you to know I will have NO mercy with that disgrace of a man. He. Will. Die."

Seymour frowned " But he's my cou-"

"Tough titty"

I looked back at Y/n who was telling her best friend everything. I will not tolerate anyone touching what is mine. He definitely had a death wish. Just thinking about how terrified she must've been has me thinking of ways to paint the streets with the color of his blood. -

Y/n Pov

You glanced at Twoey, who you knew was doing his best not to destroy the shop. You wanted to protest against him killing Noah but you knew that would anger him further. Besides you didn't want to protect a man who put his hands on me all because his feelings were hurt. Very cowardly if you say so yourself.