so what?

Cas woke up on a bed. He could tell it was dean's. He got up. "Dean?" He said. His voice sounded horrible. It sounded dry and cracking. Dean came rushing into the room. He looked at cas, then hugged him. Cas was confused. "Dean," he said; It was painful to talk, "why are you hugging me?"

Dean didn't speak. He was hugging him for an hour straight. He then let go, but tears were in his eyes. "Dean!?" Cas said, cocking his head sideways. Dean didn't speak; just stared at cas. "I'm sorry..." dean finally said. Cas didn't understand why he was sorry.

"Sorry about what?" Cas said. Dean stared at cas. The tears were rolling faster down his face. "For not being there for you. I could of helped you. I want you to be happy." Dean said, while pacing around the room

"I am happy dean." Cas instantly said. Dean stop pacing. "Cas...you cut your wrist. Your wrist!" He yelled.

"So what?" Cas said , covering up his arrm. Dean stared him down likevhe was gonna pounce.

"So what...?" Dean said, "so what!? You hurt your body!"

"So?"

"Cas stop it! I just want to help my friend!" Cas glared at dean. "Castiel Novak doesn't have friends." He said. Dean hugged cas tightly. "You have me Castiel! I am your friend!" He said while choking on tears.

"Dean..." cas said in a whisper, "I don't need friends. I'm better off alone." Dean wouldn't let go of cas.

"No. You need me. I will protect you if it's the last fucking thing I do!" He yelled. Cas' phone webt off. It was a text message. He opened his phone:
Hey faggot. We are all waiting for you to kill yourself. Send a video of you slitting your scrawny wrist!

Castiel dropped his phone on the floor. Somehow it got to him. He cried gently on dean's shoulder, "please help me!" He cried aloud, "dean I want you to help me!"

"Shhhh," dean lightly said, " I'm here buddy. It's gonna be alright." He rocked cas back and forth. Cas slowly drifted off to sleep.

_______________

He woke up in dean's arms. Dean was looking at cas. "You've been out for 3 hours Cas." Cas slightly laughed. "Ohh yea. Your sister called you to see if you are ok. I told her that you were staying at my house tonight. She brought you some clothes." He pointed at a bag on the floor. Cas got up. He partly fell.

"Woow!" Dean put cas' arm on his shoulder to support him up, "don't get up that fast kiddo." Cas lazily laughed. "Cas, are you hungry?" Dean asked.

"Starving." They went downstairs to the kitchen. Sam was eating a sandwich. He was focused on his sandwich. "What's up moose?" Dean asked. Sam didn't look at dean. He looked at Castiel. "Hey there cas," he started off, "dean has talked a lot about you."

Cas' face went red. He talked about me!?   "Sammy. What's wrong." Sam turned his head to dean. "Nothing is wrong dean. I'm just surprised at you." Dean stared at sam. Cas just watched.

"About what sammy?" Dean asked. "That you offered to help your boyfriend here." Cas' face got redder.

"He's not my boyfriend!" Dean yelled. Sam laughed, "sure dean...suuure." dean grabbed cas' arm and ran outside grabbing the keys to the impala. He put cas into the passenger seat, then went to the driver's seat.

"What are you doing dean?" Cas asked. Dean drove off quickly. "We are going out to eat." He said quickly. It was a silent drive. It seemed like choirs y, until dean pulled up into a small looking bar. Cas and Dean got out of the car. A lady came out, and hugged dean.

"Hey there Winchester." She said happily. "Hey Ellen." He said smiling. She looked at cas. She gave him a warm smile. "Hi there! You're Castiel, right?" She asked. Cas gave a small knod.

"Aww! Don't be shy," she sais smiling, "we are all family here." They walked into the bar. They sat at a booth. "So what shall I geet ya boys?" She said. "Get me a beer with a BLT and fries." Dean said. She turned to cas. "And you sweetheart?"

"Ohh.. umm... a medium frie and Pepsi please."

"Comin' right up." She said while going into the kitchen part.  "Cas?" Dean asked. "Yes dean?" Dean smiled. "Can I tell you something."

"Sure dean." He said politely. "Come here." Dean said. Cas came near dean's face. *boop* Dean booped cas' nose. Cas was just standing there like an idiot. Dean laughed. " you should see for face!" Cas blinked violently, and sat back down. "I don't understand...." he said. Dean laughed harder.

After five minutes of nothing but small talk, ellen came back with food. "Here ya boys are." She placed their food in front of them. "Thanks ellen." Cas and dean said at the same time. Ellen laughed. "Enjoy boys. It's on me. She walked away

Once they finished their food, they went back to dean's house. "Thank you dean." Cas said shyly. Dean smirked. "I had fun with you cas." He said. Once they got into the house, sam was asleep on the couch. Dean and cas went upstairs to dean's room.

Cas put a blanket down on the floor so he could sleep on it. "You know you could just sleep in my bed." Dean said. Cas' face got red. "Wouldn't it be awkward?" Cas asked, still blushing.

"Nah. It'll be fine " he Said. "Ok then..." cas laid on the bed. He was so tired. Dean got on, and put his arm around cas. Cas didn't even bother taking it off. He laid there until bhe fell asleep.

(Sorry I didn't write for 4 days :(. I didn't get that much writing time. Ill try to right atleast 1-3 days for now on. Bye my mishans!)