"who would love a suicidal boy?"

(Castiel)

Cas was waiting for dean at school. He was by the middle school, watching the birds fly. "Hey there angel." Dean walked over to cas. "Hello boyfriend." Cas said.

Earlier that day, dean asked cas out. Don't ask how. You don't want to know.

"So were are we going today?" Castiel said, heading for the impala that was parked in front of the high school. "It's a surprise." Dean said wiggling his eyebrows. (Fuck you and your eyebrows dean! Inside joke...)

After 10 minutes of silence, cas couldn't handle it. "So dean. How's life?"

"Same old. Same old." Dean said, focusing on the road. "How about you...cas."

"The same thing...." he said mumbling, "but worse."

"Why?" Dean said, looking over at cas. Dean look at the road. Dean, road. Lok.at.the.road. how are still alive? Cas said to himself.

"Well," he started off, " I got a new bully" he mumbled the last part to himself.

Dean stopped the car. It gave Castiel a small heart attack.
"WHAT!?"

"I just....got something new..." cas said. He was trying to hide his fear. But he could tell dean noticed.

"Who is it!?" Dean said, biting his knuckles. He was mad. Cas could tell very easily.

"Lu-lu-"

"LUCIFER!" Dean yelled. Cas jumped. "Y-yea." He said. He was not that close to breaking down and crying.

Dean grabbed cas' old phone. Cas saw he was texting the unknown number.

D: it's you, Lucifer.

Dean put the phone away. He hugged cas. Cas hugged back. Shaking like crazy. He was sobbing uncontrollably. Just a little bit of sound escaped his lips. "Shhh. It's ok cas. I'm here. I love you."

"But who would love a suicidal boy?" Cas said.

"I would," dean said quietly, "I would..." Castiel fell asleep in dean's arms.

///\//\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\\\\

"Rise n' shine!" Dean yelled into Castiel's ear. Cas jumped. He looked at the car radio. "Dean, it's 3 in the afternoon."

"Yea, but I wanted to do that." Cas only laughed.

"Well we are here." Dean said, picking up Castiel bridal style. Cas went with it. They were at a hill. A sheet was set out on the floor. There was a basket by the sheet.

"Classy." Castiel said. Dean laughed, "it's too classy."
Dean put cas on the sheet, then sat down.

"You know I could walk." Cas said.

"Yea, but I don't want to get you hurt on the floor."

"The floor won't hurt me, dean."

"It did when you fell from heaven." Dean said, opening the basket.

"You won't believe how fucking smooth that was!" Cas said, hugging dean.

"I prefer my fucking to be rough." Dean said.
(Idea from my dear friend. Love ya )

"Dude!" Cas said laughing.

"I wasn't kidding tho." Dean said, handing cas a sandwich. Cas laughed. Dean joined him. They at their sandwiches, and talked for hours. The sun was setting. Castiel yawned.

"Tired there buddy." Dean said, putting an arm on cas' shoulder.

"Yea." Cas said yawning again. Dean put the sleepy angel in his lap, and kissed his forhead.

"goodnight my angel."

Cas didn't hear the last words. He fell asleep by then. On that hill, with dean, watching the sun set.