Chapter Three

Lillian's Pov
The first thought that had entered my mind for the entire week was, maybe it wouldn't be so hard to use that strange ability to shift the memory of how I first spoke to Edward Cullen. It wasn't really as adventurous as most people think. It was literally him coming up speak to his sister before he flashed me a small like smile and all leaving me with my thoughts.

I don't know why he intrigued me so. He always looked bored and or annoyed with most people around him. We both shared English and Social Studies together so when we had a break. I would study his movements, or the way he would stare out the window watching the rain. It was quite stalkrish of me I would admit that, yet I didn't know how to form the words to tell him that I just wanted one conversation with him.

During lunch time today I was staring out the large window watching the rain trickle down with interest, always was raining here in forks.  My fingers twirling my blue hair around and around for a moment. Shifting my thoughts from my very turning stomach. Pulled away when a hand was grabbing at my arm pulling me up.

I at first thought it was Jessica and all her friends yet was visually surprised to see Alice beaming on about.

"Oh well hello Alice, is there anything you need?" I asked sweetly actually surprised since it had been some times since we had spoken.

"Hello Lillian! actually kinda just need some company it's just me and Edward today so." She was giggling up such a loud storm shocking me as she pulled me straight to their usual table quickly making me sit in the chair causing Edward to glance up in confusion seeing him hold his breath for a moment.

"Alice?" He questioned in so much confusion all of sudden.

"Edward this is Lillian a new friend of mine. You met her briefly two weeks ago. Lillian, this is Edward I know you've been wanting to speak to him for a while. " I was very much left in a complete shock state looking back at Alice more surprise. Her eyes read for me to quickly speak. I cleared my throat fast whipping back around to stare at Edward who was watching me curious like.

"Umm well yes hello there Edward it's really nice to meet you. I have wanted to properly meet you since Alice is a new friend of mine." Those eyes of his, the gold like color. Such a rare color I've never seen studied me, Alice shaking at my shoulder roughly as she moved to sit down in her own seat.

"I like your hair." I was taken back by his husky like smooth voice.

"M-my hair?" I wasn't expecting that to be the first words.

"I like the blue shade, it's nice to meet you Lillian. We have English and Social studies people who don't know your name call you the girl with blue hair." He chuckled a little. A small groan left me quietly covering my face with my palm.

"Well that's comforting, not like I talk to too many people really. Oh wow your voice is really calm and soothing." I told him letting my hand fall for a moment watching him lift an eyebrow another chuckle leaving him quietly, it wasn't too long before he was turning his attention to Alice.

"How did you two meet? She has the same kind of energy like you do." Alice leaned forward rubbing at her cheeks a couple times with another light giggle.

"We have gym together, so we sat and talked for a bit, she's really funny Edward. I think you two will get along very well. She likes the rain." I once again nodded my head a few short times ruffling up my curls slowly keeping my gaze on him.

"I also wanna learn how to play the piano but that's a story time for a different time." His body perked up slightly though his hands were gripping and messing with the table like he was shifting around a couple times nibbling on his lower lip a few times.

"I play the piano... Who knows maybe I could teach you if you are up for it. Knowing you are friends with Alice I'll be seeing you around more. Meaning she'll invite you over." Alice grinned proudly with a smile as she nodded her head, her hands moving to rest under her chin.

My first thought, I wonder how Alice knew I wanted to talk to Edward so badly, still a slightly awkward encounter but it was never I got it over with as well. Or I could change the memory around a bit.