Chapter Two

Lillian's Pov
Memories what a very powerful part of your mind, you can remember things from yesterday. Then occasional you could remember a dream or two, some people had long term memory, short term, then there was me, memory was quite an important part of my daily life, and even here now I'm Forks it was gonna play another hard little event.

It was hard to explain at first glance, and I questioned it every day, the ability wherever it came from came in handy. Yay first it was just simple things. Like when my dad divorced my mom, she was always so sad, so I wanted her happy, the memory of him was erased from her mind completely, in fact I was so young and had no control over it at all, to this day she thinks he is dead from a car crash.

I was like seven with a mysterious memory gift. Since then I learned I could alter memory, give different memories and erase certain ones from existing.

A small quiet yawn left me quietly sitting on the floor in gym, I was exhausted beyond compare, the sound of shoes squeaking and everything. I almost could fall asleep right then and there. All my blue hair pulled into a curly puff.

"Are you alright?" I fluttered my eyes for a moment, staring my curious eyes up. Pixie hair was the first thing, pale skin, and gold eyes staring at me with curiosity. She was crouched down in front of me. This is Alice Cullen, one of the few students Jessica was always gossiping about.

"Hello there Alice, just really sleepy that's all. Gym isn't my favorite subject unless we are playing soccer." She cracked a soft expression, sitting across from me.

"I like your hair, I've always wanted colorful hair but didn't think I could." I chuckled quietly.

"You shouldn't be discourage, give it a shot, and if the color isn't to your liking, always go back. Just don't live with regrets." She was smiling at me again, leaning forward at me.

"You know-now that's a good saying." I chuckled shutting my eyes snickering.

"It was on the back of a cereal box." Some soft laughter was shortly followed after making me grin proudly someone gets my humour.

"You're funny what's your name?" She looked at me curious like.

"Lillian, say Alice wanna hang out with me at lunch? Kinda need a break from Jessica and all." I laughed nervously a bit.

She looked to be in thought before she was nodding her head quickly with a smile at me, her hands resting on either sides of her.

"Sure why not, my siblings can last a day without me."

________________________
Lunch the best time to eat like a pig, then try and fall back asleep in class. Alice was this very bright ball of energy always bouncing around, exclaiming. Grabbing my hands. She was ice cold to the touch, and during lunch she had barely at a quick bite from an Apple and some water sips here and now.

"So Lillian, how come you moved to Forks?" I chocked quietly in my water, laughing slightly nervous like as I focused on the bubbly girl , licking my inner cheeks.

"Well it's always nice to forget about the past you know? Start a new, I lived in Seattle, but mom got a new job offer, wanted to forget my old school." I told her with a smile. She looked very interested in me, her hands under her chin.

"You know you are a very strong." I was taken back by that. I wondered what she meant by that. She just let a soft little giggle out, "It's just.. I can tell you are strong, and independent." I gave her a soft head nod with a chuckle.

"Sometimes you have to be, my mom she has to go through the rest of her life, and then there's me." I snickered a little. Alice perked up and looked like she was gonna say some more things. Before she whipped around with a confused stare. I held my breath for a moment.

"Alice um Jasper wanted to know about the history homework?" I had yet to see him up close, yet the rumors about Edward Cullen he was enchanting like, tossled brown hair, though he had an expression on his face like he wanted to kill everyone near him. and the same gold eyes like Alice.

He looked away from Alice to me, our eyes met for just a moment his breath hitching, and eyes growing wide at the sight of me.

"I totally forgot about that, tell him I'll be over in a minute." Edward nodded his head glancing at me from the corner of his eyes again. "Hello." He muttered to me before he walked away.

Alice turned back towards me, I was still in a daze but shook my head roughly clearing my throat, "Woah, okay anyways you can go back with your family Alice, it was really nice to actually hang out with you." I told her she gave me a sorry expression with a chuckle.

"I'm so sorry about this, but don't make it sound like we won't be hanging out more, we will I promise." She beamed at me once last time patting at my arm a few times before she stood up leaving me to recall this now new meeting to be stored in memories.