Chapter 8

"That isn't true sometimes and my bro will never do such a thing don't be like that" sabi ni Miel at napangiti naman si Mori at nag clap ito "you have a point but maybe i am right maybe i am wrong after all i'm good at guessing" sabi ni Mori "well i don't date anyone here and i don't believe anyone would like me" sabi ni Klein "uhuh uhuh what a lie" sabi ni Mori. "What a lie look at your hair and looks but your just a scaredy cat that's why" sabi ni Mori. "But who knows hindi natin maconfirm ang relationship nila kung hindi naman sila close na close so Maze is not the killer" sabi ni Nickela "possibility Maze can kill someone from jealously" sabat ni Teal, hearing this words seeing Maze being blame even it's not her fault she with her in that time even help him investigate Klein is sure it's not Maze. Pero sakanya sinisisi lahat this is a battle of classtrial he need to speak up, he need to find a hole on the word what people saying. "Probably they're dying and Maze did that" sabi ni Xeno "my bro wouldn't do i was with her in a whole time!" Sabi ni Miel "you can lie and lie, but not on me it's probably her" sabi ni Mori. Napaidip isip naman si Klein where's the hole where's the hole he needed to fix?

"We are not dating" sabi ni Maze defend nito sa sarili "how can you be sure you can did that with jealousy you and Klein become close when Winter is gone" sabi ni Teal "pain in the ass you probably did it from jealousy i will win all of us in this classtrial it's probably Maze" sabi ni Mori "i'm not the killer" sabi ni Maze. "My bro would never kill!" Galit na sabi ni Miel, still kind find a word where is it? "There's a chance you can go and kill in that time!" Sabi ni Rianne at doon naglaki mata ni Klein at narealize. "No that's wrong!" Sabi ni Klein at tinuro si Rianne "why i am wrong?" Sabi ni Rianne "i'm with her and Miel in that time she's inside the library she didn't leave until Winter's death she's beside me in that time" sabi ni Klein "so that's means she didn't have a chance to kill Winter?" Sabi ni Rianne "yeah! My bro have no chance to do it plus i was with her side all the time!" Sabi ni Miel at proud na proud it magsalita.

"Well if my guessing is wrong then who would be the killer?" Nagtatakang sabi ni Mori at napaisip naman ito, napangiwi nalang si Klein nagkamali na ito sa guess niya. "It possible pero it can be someone who cause the case" sabi ni Teal hindi nalang umimik si Maze sa narinig nito alam niya isa ito classtrial also yeah soneone who would cause that pero she didnt know who she pointing at. "Someone use a baseball that's i heard from the Klein and Maze when they're together and talking" sabi ni Nickela "looks like we should find the person who would like baseball and who can handle that heavy thing" dagdag pa ni Nickela napangiti naman si Maze how smart this words are better.

"So probably that person who can play sport or into sports mostly all of our likes are about different things" sabi ni Maze at napatingin naman ito kay Klein, napansin ni Klein na tingnan siya nito pero hindi pinansin "so probably that someone use a sport you can say so which of us like sports?" I'm not even into that things" sabi nito at napailing iling si Seon "someone who likes sports i kinda remember it's Jiru" sabi ni Finn at napatingin naman sila "well it doesnt mean i am the killer if i like sports" sabi ni Jiru "i object! I'm with Jiru i visited him in his room after everything of yhat happened" sabi ni Rianne at nagcross ito "he can't be the killer he can kill me already in that time" sabi ni Rianne "yeah that might be possible" sabi ni Kuroo, mukhang kailangan uli magfocus si Klein sa usapan para malaman ang point nito, maybe there's a broken hole in the argue.

"He can't be the killer he is with me in that time" sabi ni Rianne "how can i even kill in that time?" Sabi ni Jiru at napapikit naman ito at seryoso "probably there's other way to go outside and kill Winter kaboom!" Sabi ni Mori "impossible it has no other way all our rooms is only has one door and that's the entrance in our room" ssbi ni Teal. "Maybe yeah maybe not" sabi ni Mori. "Maybe someone get the weapon?" Sabi ni Kuroo, Klein can sense key word but there's no point to view that in his clue, even thought he have a wild guess in this answer already. "Maybe someone stole the weapon and use it to blame him?" Sabi ni Nickela "maybe he takes time before Rianne arrive" sabi ni Maze at nagkatingin sila "this is right" sabi ko. "There's a possible that he can do it after all you can be with someone all the time he let you fix something in that time but you're not sticky with him like Miel" sabi ni Klein "you're sticky with Winter too but she's dead" sabi ni Jiru at pinisil naman ni Klein ang kamay niya mukhang pinapamukha sakanya ito na siya ang masama "she left in the time and part ways and leave me with Maze and Miel" sabi ni Klein at napatingin naman si Jiru sakanya. "That could be a lie?" Sabi ni Jiru mukhang dinidiin siya ni Jiru "well in the first place hindi siya mamatay kung hindi mo siya iniwan kasalan baket namatay siya" sabi ni  Jiru. "That's wrong, kasama namin ni bro si Klein in that time before she left" sabi ni Miel.