Part 8

REDDINGTON POV

We stay like that for a half hour til finally I say I have to go but before that I asked if it was okay and she said yeah.

Timeskip

GINA'S POV

My plan is working now let me see if I can get Tom to be super angry again by taunting him.

"Hello Tom."

"YOU MEAN COLD-HEARTED WITCH!!!" He screams in a angry manner.

"Oh guess you heard the news."

"HOW DARE YOU KILL DEMBE!!! HE HAD KIDS AND A WIFE TO COME HOME TO!!!!"

"Yeah he HAD. Anyway got to do more stuff you would call evil. Bye, Tom."

No POV

And evil stuff she did, she robbed one of Reddington well let's just say "legal businesses" with a new employee who was crazy tall and muscular as a bodyguard.

Tom KEEN POV

I don't know what to say, I'm speechless. I CAN'T BELIEVE I MARRIED HER!!!! SHE IS SO EVIL AND MEAN, I MEAN I SAID IT BEST, SHE'S A COLD-HEARTED WITCH!!!!!!!!!!

Anyway, once I got most of frustration (which maybe or maybe not took a week to do, but who's counting), I decided to call Reddington. But, he wouldn't pick up. Now, I know Reddington as a calculating criminal, but that goes out the window when Dembe gets hurt, so I'm worried about him and if this will change him as a person.

ELIZABETH KEEN POV

I haven't seen Reddington since when he comfort me like a week ago. So I try to call him but he doesn't answer so I try calling Tom.

"Hello Tom?

"Elizabeth Keen!!! So good to hear your voice. I miss you." He said happily.

"Listen Tom this has nothing to do with our former relationship. Have you been able to contact Reddington"

And I can just hear his heart drop with sadness and he sound like tears are falling down his face

"No unfortunately I haven't." And I try to backtrack what I just said by saying

"Listen Tom I didn't mean---" but he interrupts me and said...

"Yes you did Keen" and hangs up

Author's note. I know this probably isn't the greatest chapter ever but let me know what you think about it.