one - Starbucks

^^^ Luke tho

°°°°

I was strolling downtown making my way to Starbucks with my best friend Daisy after a long shopping trip. We finally arrived at our destination-which happened to be strangely quiet considering Starbucks is pretty popular and we ordered our drinks.

"Hi, can I get a grande green tea frap," I said

"Sure. Can I get your name?" the young girl asked.

"Olivia."

Daisy ordered her drink and we waited. Just as we're about to walk through the door, I bump in to someone and my beverage spills all over my brand neW shirt!

"Ugh!! What the helL?!"

"Oh my gosh I'm so so so sorry,"

a recognizable voice rushed. But I was too caught up with the fact that my clothes are ruined, and my money was wasted! I am just a girl trying to get by using her allowance from her parents... yup, I'm pretty broke. But that voice... It sounds so familiar but I can't put my finger on it. It's a guy's voice but who do I know that has that strange accent?

I hadn't realized I was staring off into space probably looking pretty demented.

"Hello? Hi anyone there? No English?" Another voice spoke.

"Yeah hi, sorry," I said. By this time I didn't even look up to see the faceless voices. I was just too busy trying to save the shirt.

"Need a little help there?"

I was about to say, "Nah I think I'm good" when I heard it. The sound I frantically rebloged in 10 seconds endless times to increase my luck, the sweet delicate sound I only dreamed of hearing...

Ashton's laugh.

I slowly looked up to see if I wasn't actually going crazy and met a pair of crystal blue eyes. (Wasn't actually expecting to see those)

Luke HEMMINGS! Are u freaking kidding me?? Somebody hold mE!!

They were much more radiant in real life, up close than in pictures. I almost wanted to reach out to touch his lip ring but I didn't want to look like an even bigger fool, so I simply just stared, completely forgetting everything because all that mattered was that I, Olivia Jenkins is looking at Luke Hemmings.

Damn! He's tall!

°°°°

Hey lovely people who are reading the first chapter to my story (so far), um this is my first story on wattpad so I'm kinda new to this. I am just a bored, lazy teenager who has quite a bit of free time and came up with an idea to write something finally

Anyways I actually hate long authors notes so yahh! Byee :)))

And vote if u wanna