two - aftermath

^^why is he so perf

°°°°

I almost couldn't believe it. Luke Hemmings was staring at me. I was staring at Luke Hemmings, possibly living every girls dream.

"Seriously, are you ok? I can call for help or..." He said. So considerate.

"No no, I'm fine just shocked that you're here and I'm here and your eyes are beautiful and your so so tall and your hair looks wayy better in person, you're just so perfect," I was rambling damnit. Way to go Olivia for making him think you really are crazy.

"Don't sweat it, I get that a lot," he laughed "I'm Luke, that's Michael, Ashton and there's Calum," he pointed.

Yeah, I know.

I finally grew some balls to actually look up and look at their gorgeous faces. It's a miracle I didn't just pass out.

"Oh my gosh"

I looked back to see Daisy's reaction. I think she was in shock. Her mouth was open like a hyena, her back was bent and her drink was even spilt on the floor. How did I miss this??

All I remember is me running up to Ash and giving him a big hug. I was immediately swarmed with a smell so comforting and warm, I didn't even realize I was starting to cry. They helped me get through so much and the fact that they're here right now is making me feel all emotional.

"Are u crying?" He softly asked.

I sniffed, "yeah I guess so." I just giggled and so did he. Oh god.

THe boys probably realized my reaction and that's why they started laughing. Maybe also because I got my green tea frapaucino all over Ashton. But at this moment, I couldn't even force myself to care.

I shyly looked up and introduced Daisy and I because lord knows she wouldn't have done it.

"I'm Olivia, and that, is my best friend Daisy." She finally snapped out of her daze and smiled at the boys and went up to hug them, as did I.

"So how about we buy you guys new drinks," Michael so kindly offered.

"Yes! Please I wasn't gonna leave without it!"

He just laughed and said, "ok let's go order."

We were waiting in the empty shop to get our drinks making small talk. I still couldn't believe I was meeting my husband for the first time..I mean Michael, for the first time. Hehe, hehe.

"Wait, so what are you guys doing here in Toronto? I thought you were still in LA writing," Daisy wondered aloud. I was wondering the same thing too.

"Well it was supposed to be a surprise for you guys down here, it was a secret," Ashton answered. All I did was stare in awe at his jaw when he spoke. (Trust me I'm totallY normal haha).

"She's doing it again," Calum poked my cheek. CaluM freaking HOOD POKED MY CHEEK.

"Who wouldn't I mean we are pretty hot," Luke answered with a stupid adorable grin on his face. God bless his momma and dad for having this child.

"Haha, I gotta agree with that," Daisy laughed.

"Olivia," the girl called.

"Oh finally!" I went to pick up my green tea frapaucino, but instead was met with a vanilla bean frap.

"Uh..I didn't order this," I said

"Oh, Ashton over there did," here voice squeaked. Hmm another fan.

I turned around to face Ash.

"I just really like this one," he took my frapaucino from my hand and slowly took a sip, then licked his pink, soft lips.

OH MY GOD I'm GONNA DIE

I heard Daisy gasp in the background.

"Wow, I haven't seen anything so hot in my life," I thought aloud, also thinking of all the things that mouth could do. WaiT WHAT?!

"Oh my GOSH did I just say that out loud," I scream-whispered.

"Yup!"

I blushed (as much as a black girl could) thinking about my thoughts, and turned my head to see Calum and Luke dying and I couldn't help but join in. Soon we were all a laughing, but cute, mess.

°°°°

Chappy #2 hope it was ok and I'm still new with this so don't blame me if I kinda suck.

Hope u had a good day byeeeee :)))) ✌