16th October Saturday 2021

Hello guys . Here with the news .

》Sofia lost the challenge and she turned into a ghost . Shivaay congratulations for your win .

》Sofia is Alice because she did not die . Shivaay stabbed sofia but not sofia but her dummy . So sofia is alive .

》Sofia died again for shivaay . So she is a ghost now haunting everyone with its_my_ pen .

》Her next target are aladdin ,au rey and ishqi . So get ready to be creeped .

》Rits is going to sanyas again so manjul is tired of handling her mood swings ' I  think'.

》Do follow slaying squad . The friendship of five friends . I am in love with the friendship already.  This is the collab account of five friends .

》Tripti did the drama of her suffering from loveria but it was a dare and I was the one who was her prey for that dare . (Dont mind this . I am also not minding .)

》Do check out the book of slaying squad of friendship. 

》Faisu is in the community do follow him

》Faisu is in the community do follow him . Saudagar ali got his sautan . Jannat meet your love faisu. 

》Sofia has lost her memory because she is back again to life  . She is introducing herself as lonely . Please help her to gain the memory back . This is all because of shivaay. I am not gonna spare him .

《》news credits to sofia . How you be online all the time . I need your time . 

《》book credits to vishal . I am jealous of graphic designing talent.