ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ ιƚ ɯαʂ α Ⴆαԃ ideaˏˋ°•*⁀➷

I changed it. I'm so sorry, I haven't been more active! When I read back, I realised how Skin-cringining my work was last time. Forgive me! I was quite young when I wrote that (˘·灬·˘) it was during my mha phase!!!! ( 3eewww so embarrassing!)

So I decided to edit it and change the plot.
It's going to be short but. I would make this the most wholesome story! If my creativity won't bite me in the ass            o(゚Д゚)っ!
------------♡⑅*˖•. ·͙*̩̩͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩̥͙·̩̩̥͙*̩̩̥͙˚̩̥̩̥*̩̩͙‧͙ .•˖*⑅♡------------
edited version

  I woke up, jolted by the bus.
Did I really just fall asleep on the bus? Yes. But give me a break okay, it's senior year. AND I'M STRESS

As I scanned my bus card and left the bus I was walking toward my school. UA, I don't have a super incredible powerful quirk or something. It's quite lame to be honest... But I'm in a business class so, HA business knowledge I guess

'Man.... Those American Movies lied, I thought its just going to be fun and games, and getting into a relationship, but hehe I don't talk much to people. '
People like to whisper how werid I am for not talking to anyone for *cough*
three full years .
But in my defense I'm too lazy to talk to people (hehe)
I have homework and stuff. Which I keep forgetting to submit.....

But, I kinda met someone online.
She's the most kindest Amzingest person, and I know that not actual words, but eh.
She said she's from UA. But she didn't say what class nor year. I feel like I'm about to be scam,Yikes.

I walked into the classeoom whiCh I dread. MAn, no matter what I said just now, business course SUCKS. All we have to do is product this, product that, presentation, presentation and stuff. I'm pretty sure I didn't submit any of it.

I can't wait for the school day to be over already.

✧༺♥༻✧time skip ·˚ ༘₊· ͟͟͞͞꒰➳ˏˋ°•*⁀➷
It's finally lunch time. MAN I'm starving,
I hurriedly walk down to the canteen.  I don't want to wait for food. And I order the most most drooling thing I ate ( your mo-), I took my food and ran. I'm not eating at the canteen, that's awkward. Cause *cough* I don't have anyone to eat with.

As I walked down the now quite hallway,
I saw a girl with yellow eyes and pink hair. Now where have I seen her before?.Oh right the UA sports festival, I rembered I said I was sick and really unwell. Definitely wasn't, and was definitely at home eating ice cream. She walked pass me, as I continued walking. She turned around

"Girl, I love your hair!"
She exclaimed
The once silent hallways felt, more lively with just the two of us.
I chuckle " Thanks."
She continued " Now you got to tell me, which salon you went to.!"
" wait, I'm talking to much, hehe I'm sorry. I'm Mina Ashido!"
She smiled brightly, man -oh-man did I tell you I was about to be blinded by her smile
"I'm yn ln."
I spoke, with a small smile

Notes:
hi! It's the first rewritten chapter, I hope you enjoyed it. Criticism is much appreciate, but I can't allow hate comments. Next chapter in the making, I won't ghost ya. No promises tho. I have a new book. Check it out if you want!
٩(ര̀ᴗര́)ᵇʸᵉ!!!
(✽ ゚д゚ ✽)☆(≧∀≦*)ノ