1

ok uh so before i start the spoiler thing i lost so its gonna be a bit diffrent i'll explain somwhere!
____________________________________
"C'mon Mija! you're gonna be late for your first day of college!" Camila yelled from downstairs to me

"sorry mamá, I'm coming!" I yelled back

quickly getting up and to my closet i threw on a striped t-shirt and ripped jeans with a couple bracelets and necklaces.

ig i should go down stairs now.
walking downstairs and into the living room i see my mom sitting and waiting for me sipping coffee.
"i made coffee if u want some mija." camila spoke placing her coffee cup down on the table.

walking to the kitchen I reach up in the cubort for a coffee cup, pouting some in the cup I walk back to the living room to put my shoes on.

"okay mamà, im gonna head out. see u later!" I spoke to her as she walked over to me.

Camilia pulling me down to kiss my forehead she said "Okay Mija, make sure to visit me still, and call me when you get your dorm."

"alright bye!" grabbing my coffee and leather briefcase leaving the house.
grabbing my phone out I noticed a text from willow

on the phone texting:
Willow: hey luz, have u got your dorm number yet??

Luz: no, not yet.. i havent even made it in yet.

Willow: oh, well i'll be in cafeteria B when you get here.

setting my phone back in my back pocket, I start walking down the street to the bus stop.

while waiting at the bus stop i spot someone familar, hmm... i cant put my finger on it.
meh, ima go walk over and see ig.

looking both ways before going to the other side of the street,

"Heyy, whats up." I said as they turn around looking starteld alittle.

"oh, hey luz." Amity gave a small wave.

"what are you doing here this morning?" I ask her as she looked back at her phone.

"ehm,, waiting for my ride to highschool.. but they're not answering my calls." amity sighed placing her phone back into her pocket.

"oh well, if u want i have a extra bus ticket if u need it." I offer holding it out for her.

"oh uh sure alright." Amity grabs the ticket and we started walking over to the bus stop.

waiting for the bus to arrive, we sat at alittle bench near each other.
"soo, what have you been up to over the summer?" I question her as amity stared off into the distance.

"uh nothing really, just worked studied ect nothing to fun." Amity replied looking at me.

"ah, okay... here look the bus is here."

we got up and the bud came to a stop. as we got on the bus we got our tickects checked and we went to sit in the back side of the bus.

When they got to the highschool.

we got off the bus and both headed to the entrance of the building.
"okay Am's, i'll see you later i have to catch up with someone! bye!" I spoke and gave her a quick hug and ran off.

ugh was willow in caf B or A?..
I think it was B.. i thought to myself grabbing out the school map looking for caf B on it.

"Ah! here." putting the map back i make my way to the cafeteria.

"Willow, Willow, Willow!" i ran up to her and gave her a big bear hug.

"oh hey!" willow said patting my back waiting for me to let go

"lets go get our dorm numbers." i hear a voice from behind me

"gus?" I let go of willow and hug him for a moment instead. letting him go willow instantly pulls me so i cant hug anyone else.

making it to where we get our dorm keys i spot a few people i know but deciding i ignore them and keep walking because of willow, shes being impatient and i've barely been with her today.

"okay we're here." gus said

willow got in first in line, gus was second and i was last.

the lady at the desk asked "ur name and student ID, please."

"willow parker and 8391"
willow said as the lady handed her a key with a tag tied to the back of it.

"your name and studen ID, please." the lady at the desk asked.

"gus porter and 8273"
gus said as he got a key aswell.

"your name and Student ID please."
the lady asked once again.

"Luz noceda and 8249"
I spoke as i recived a key and a tag that said '49'
that must be my dorm room.

"what rooms did u guys get? i got 73"
gus asked as he looked at us.

"i got 91" willow said looking at me
"i got 49."

"dang, well i'll see you guys later im gonna go find my dorm!" i say as i gave them a group hug then I walked off searching down a hallway for my room.

going up a stair case i notice a sign saying
"dorms"
with a sign pointing one way saying
"rooms 60-80" and "rooms 20-50"
mh, i guess if i looked at signs i would notice i guess i thought to myself heading to my dorm
____________________________________
im gonna leave it off here, sorry the first part took alittle bit of time. i'm still sick but it's gotten alittle better. sorry if theirs bad Grammer or confusing parts. please tell me if so and tell me what i can do to improve!

words: 943