ᝯׁhׁׅ֮ɑׁׅ֮℘tׁׅꫀׁׅܻꭈׁׅ ꪱׁׅ᥎꫶ׁׅ

" It takes a monster to destroya monster

a monster."

⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇

You groaned as you stepped on the concrete path. You had fallen off your bed today and your butt hurt. You had just got an important call this morning from a significant someone who wanted to meet you.

Way to spend time on a sunday!

You entered the park you had called that person to meet you. Walking over to your favourite spot, you sat on the bench under the cherry blossom tree which was now withering because of the autumn season.

You fished out a novel out of your bag to kill your time. You happened to be carrying this appealing piece of scripture everywhere.

You started reading the novel from where you had left off the last time, when you heard a cough and two pair of boots were seen in your peripheral vision

You looked up with a bitter smile and said through gritted teeth, "Why did you bother to come this early? You should have come a little while later."

" I know I'm late. No need to to mock me." he said and sat beside you " So, how's my niece doing."

" Don't call me that! " You said and shoved your novel in to your bag.

" But you're my niece. My sweet little girl." He cooed.

" I'm not your girl!" You said annoyingly but didn't fail to catch your uncle's smile waver a bit.

He sighed and looked away, " What can I do for you to stop acting like that?"

" Nothing! There's nothing you can do." You said with a blank face. " I believe you called me here for something."

He clicked his tongue and fished something out of his weird looking business bag. It was a file. He flipped through the pages in it trying to find something.