Chapter 1-7

Chapter 1: Awakened King

Chapter Text

A/N: I thought it was kind of a shame there's not much good One Piece smut out there. Most I've found is rape/ugly bastard stuff that I despise. Or have weird devil fruit fetish stuff that I don't like either. Not many stories I've found that have vanilla/harem goodness. So, I wrote this. The setting is somewhat inspired by Cambrian's 'A Champion-Sized Cock' Pokemon story.

'Prequel' to my own 'A Special Thanks' One-shot Though I wrote this one first, I didn't feel it was ready to publish until now.

Chapter One: Awakened King

Laugh Tale

He'd done it. He'd won.

Monkey D. Luffy had done something only one man had done before.

He'd conquered the Grand Line, acquired everything the world had to offer, and was now renowned across the world as the 'King of the Pirates', and 'The Most Powerful Man in the World'.

And it wasn't just him.

Zoro defeated his one-time mentor and achieved his long aspired goal. He became the 'World's Strongest Swordsman'.

Nami successfully managed to create the very first map of the world. With a minor omission on the location of Laugh Tale, the final island.

Usopp overcame his fear, becoming a renowned sniper and in some circles, even a God.

Sanji found his All Blue, a beautiful, untouched stretch of Sea home to every type of fish in the world... and some quite tasty salt deposits.

Chopper studied medical techniques from all around the world and while he isn't quite able of curing any disease, he is certainly closer than anyone else has been before.

Robin read the poneglyghs found scattered across the Grand Line and achieved what her home island, Ohara, had tried so hard to do. She learned the True History of the World, on her own terms.

Franky sailed alongside them on their journey, and watched as his masterpiece sailed all the way through the Grand Line.

Brook kept his promise to his oldest friend, and sailed across the entire world just to see him again.

Jinbe helped ease the tensions between the Fish-men and the Humans. Now with Fish-man Island under the protection of the Pirate King, his dream was closer than ever.

They'd all worked so hard. Fought against impossible odds and pushed beyond their own limits.

And in the end... It was all worth it.

They found the final Island. They found the One Piece. They all partied like hell at the top of the world.

And then...

They went their separate ways.

The great adventure was over, their dreams accomplished or just within grasp.

Zoro decided it was time to finally find his way home and apologize to a certain someone for taking so long.

Nami headed home as well, but began another goal of impossible scope. To chart the entire Grand Line and then eventually, the world. After she visited her sister, of course.

Usopp would be found in Elbaf, the kingdom of Giants. The Brave Warrior of the Sea challenged the King of Giants to a hunting contest... and won.

Sanji went home too, but not to the Germa Kingdom. Instead, he headed to the East Blue, to tell a band of violent cooks about a wild Chef's dream.