Chapter 8-9

Straw Hat Pirates

Inside the Kingdom of Alabasta and within the Capital City of Alubarna, the busy streets were bustling with people. Men and women came from all over the country, rushing to the scene as fast as they could cross the desert once they'd heard the news.

Now they were lined up on either side of the streets all the way from the entrance of the city to the royal palace. They were sectioned off by lines of royal guards, leaving a long, clear path directly to the palace.

But why would such a massive crowd of people gather? So much that the King himself had to give the order to his guards to keep the peace? It was because of the sudden news that shot through the entire kingdom with unbelievable speed.

Monkey D. Luffy, the King of the Pirates, had just arrived in Nanohana that morning.

The sun hadn't even made it halfway across the sky before people rushed to the Capital city, anxious to get a glimpse of the man who'd turned the world upside down! He was the man who saved their country from ruin at the hands of Crocodile. He was their national hero.

So people rushed across the desert in waves. Faster than most knew that the difficult terrain could even be traversed. By the time the Straw Hats procured 'official' transportation across the desert to the Capital, they'd been beaten by thousands of people.

Now they are finally here. Luffy was in the lead and thirteen stunningly beautiful women followed behind him. On his right, with his strong arm wrapped around her slender waist was Nico Robin, his sexy, cool-headed First Mate, and the woman that'd started it all. On his left, clinging to his arm like the newlywed she was, was Boa Hancock, the most beautiful woman on the sea.

"Luffy really came! The Pirate King is here!"

Luffy scowled deeply as the crowd started to cheer. He really hated this kind of thing. He shouldn't be hailed as some kind of hero. He was a pirate! Such childish pouts raced across his mind.

"That's Nico Robin beside him!"

Robin softly smirked beside him. Whether she was smiling from amusement, looking at Luffy's pouting face, or something more, it was hard to say. But she saw this situation for what it was. Luffy's new crew was suddenly placed in a massive spotlight, though her cute Captain hadn't realized yet what that would entail.

"And Boa Hancock?! The Pirate Empress is with the Pirate King?!"

The woman herself didn't even hear the words of the crowd, she'd distracted herself with Luffy. She was lost in her own world walking beside him, holding onto his arm, surrounded by a bustling crowd. It was like a dream. Like she was walking down the aisle on her wedding day. She softly blushed, and quietly clung to him.

"S-So many beautiful women!" The crowd cried out, as they finally looked behind the legendary man.

Behind him marched another dozen beautiful women. Each one with a sexy hourglass body that could make any man drool, and stunning features that secured their spots in the top charts of gorgeous women across the world. Together, they were too much for any man to handle. Any man, except one . The very man they followed behind.

With so many drop-dead gorgeous beauties gathered, it was no surprise that they'd stolen the hearts of almost every man in the crowd. Even the Kuja, with their beautiful features spoiled by the deep scowls and angry glares they wore.

The Kuja girls were growing agitated as the crowd hollered at them while they passed. Their hands were itching to rip those men apart, and the snakes coiled around their necks were hissing and baring fangs at anyone that they passed. It was understandable why they were upset. The girls were notorious for hating men and now they were the center of attention. They were just thankful to be properly covered. The desert's heat was too hot to bear their thick black coats, but the Alabasta robes they'd gotten in Nanohana covered them well enough. They wouldn't dare let another man peek at their bare skin, no one was allowed but Luffy.