rip off of raiden-sama

“I willingly went with Toji, instead of trying to run away from cursed spirits, like I did when little, and im stuck with a silvered haired jackass and a cool blonde.”

🍇 Name 🍇
Takeo Ishida

🍇 Alias 🍇
Rai Iso

🍇 Age 🍇
19 - 25

🍇 Gender 🍇
Male

🍇 Personality 🍇

Takeo is a cool laid back one, although doesn't say much but he's a well mannered person. Tends to be in his own world and zoning out, he is rather serious and calm about anything. He's hardly afraid, shaken up or any other emotions. He's willing to say something, he's always obedient with most orders. Takeo doesn't like it when most of the people he doesn't know use his actual name. Always lashes out, since he's uncomfortable with that, because he's used to being ignored. Has minor issues, he tends to wonder off, and not tell anyone. He's the type of male to say something and annoys most people about it. As his inner self. Kinda playful and really comedic relief in some situations. He's a cool person who's just following the rules and just trying to vibe.

🍇 Appearance 🍇

Face Claim - Mikey from Tokyo Revengers :

🍇 Rank 🍇
Special Grade

🍇 Student/Teacher 🍇
Teacher

🍇 Students/Disciples🍇
Kotori (Oc)
Zinnia (Oc)
And Team Gojo at times

🍇 Cursed Ability 🍇
Lighting Manipulation

⚡ Description ⚡

Takeo can snap his fingers, and his entire body is covered in electricity. He can do long range, close range and offensive types.

• Red's Northern Lights -

The red lighting is more of a long range type of combat.
Takeo can make a spear or bow and arrow.

Red is a flimsy yet strong attacker.

• Flash Volt -

The Black lighting is more of a offensive type. Takeo can create armor for certain types of situations.
Takeo's lighting have different attributes, black is a sturdy type doesn't break easily.

• Electric Terrian -

In the name, with a snap of his finger. He can create a barrier around a place. Up to 50ft towards 70ft wide.

As the name suggests, any electric based cursed ability gets powered up for up to 20 or less minutes.

⚡ Domian Expansion ⚡

Rising Voltage -

Along with Electric Terrian up/if he's allowed to set up/ a wide barrier bigger than terrian will open up. But its brighter in power.

Takeo is basically super charged person. Fast and really agile, his cursed energy will be flowing in the form of electricity, he's fast and a heavy hitter.

At the same time Takeo can control on what to make static effects. Paralyze the opponent. *cough* static from electric type pokemon *cough*.

🍇 Family 🍇
He doesn't remember or chooses not to remember

🍇 Love Interest 🍇
Nanami Kento

🍇 Back up Love Interest 🍇Geto Suguru

Geto Suguru

🍇 Back up Love Interest 🍇Geto Suguru

⚡🍇 Backstory ⚡🍇

Takeo remembered being scared of everything since he could see cursed spirits around him, even in his school. But choose to ignore it, however it gotten to the point where he'd lose sleep, and was attacked by the more aggressive ones.

He saw how it caused major harm towards his family. So he left, he stood up and left either way. He went under the alias, 'Rai' since he want to forget that awful past of him.

Rai was running away from curses and didn't know how to deal with him and bumped straight into Nanami, while being chased by a Special Grade curse.

He was afraid and shaken up. As he asked Nanami if he could see it. Slowly one by one, he learned how to control his cursed energy along side with Nanami, Satoru and the rest of them.

Rai grew up with them along side with his friends before taking in Kotori, after finding him lost with his shinigami friend, then found Zinnia after she couldn't find Toji.

Rai was quick to take them in, and teach them. He's proud of Kotori being the same rank as him, but working with Zinnia who was struggling more and is a 2nd year in Jujutsu Tech.