Kaiju Villain

Before chapter 2 has updated, here is the first kaiju villain will fight all DaiKaiju Warriors and Taisen Heroes and his name is...........................................

VIRGOLIAL THE DARK VICTORIAN DRAGON

Bio: Virgolial (Ver-go-li-yaal) is an evil Victorian Dragon who wanted dark powers and control all monsters to obey his commands

Bio: Virgolial (Ver-go-li-yaal) is an evil Victorian Dragon who wanted dark powers and control all monsters to obey his commands. Virgolial used to be a Victorian Dragon Guardian and his real name is Verne. Then he saw a Power Core of Victory, but it overpower him and suddenly The Constellation Dragon King known as Vinon and his mate: Queen Vanessa the Victorian Dragon Queen call the draconian guards who pulled him out and then King Vinon banished Verne from the kingdom forever and later, he saw an dark staff and he grabbed it and hold it tightly and he transformed into his dark form and after he goes back to Victorian Kingdom. He will destroy every Dragons in his path, and he summons all kaijus to destroy all Victorian Dragons and he tried to claim Vinon's throne.....but his children: Virgo, Vince, Victor, Vigo and Victoria came to defend their father's throne and they defeated Virgolial and their father use his mystic powers to lock Virgolial in prison for thousand years forever. Till later, Virgolial will be free again to take his vengeance once and for all.

Type: Dark/Dragon

 Species: Victorian Dragon/ Dark Victorian Dragon Lord

Abilities/Skills:
-Dark Staff of Victorian, he use for his powers to control kaijus and overpower his enemies
-Dark Victorian Blast
-Shadowy Flames
-Dark Victorian Core Blaster
-Shadow Claws
-Physical Strength
-Flight
-Phantom Sneak, he can disappear in the shadows and he can come up and attack his opponents
-Speed
-Climbing
-Durability
-Absorbing Staff, he can use his Dark Staff of Victorian to absorb his opponents' powers to energize.

(Symbol)

Quote:

-I will destroy every dragons in this kingdom
(Threaten King Vinon to rule Victorian Kingdom).

-I WILL HAVE MY REVENGE, AND RULE THE WORLD.
(King Vinon Locking Virgolial for eternity).

-I'm BAAACCKKK!

-So this is a human world, so naive.
(Virgolial came to Union City)

-Well, well, well, ain't isn't the Son of King Vinon and Queen Vanessa: Virgo the Victorian Dragon
(Virgolial encounters Virgo).

-So your the ones the humans called Union Heroes the Greedy heroes.
(Virgolial encounters Union Heroes).

-Well, well, well, what have we here, Union Headmasters huh. Ooh, I am really scared. So your the one that Dr. Serizawa was talking about and I will kill heroes, villains and monsters.
(Virgolial encounters Ozpin, Sirzechs, Nezu & Hanzo)

-I will take over this world again, and no humans, metahumans, machines and kaijus will stop me.
(Virgolial use his dark staff at the tower to create destruction to become an ultimate Dragon kaiju).

-HAHAHAHA, I.......AM................INDESTRUCTIBLE.
(Virgolial becomes King Trihexa).

-NOOOOOOOOOOO, I AM NEVER GONNA DIE!
(Virgolial aka King Trihexa getting defeated by Virgo aka Godragon the God of the Dragons).

-M-more will come, I-I w-will come baaacccckkkkkkk.
(his last words before he died). 

=============================

See ya later in next chapter.